Girl Talk

Test it out, next Christmas season, when you are both in a store together, go to some end cap, pick something up, don't say anything, just look at it, put the item back. Then on Christmas morning when you open the gifts...it will be there. LOL

That just shows you that we're paying attention and looking to impress you.

I hope you appreciate the effort.
OH shit, yeah I guess you can say he was paying attention to some degree. Of course I appreciate it, but I find it very entertaining. My husband is the type of gift giving man that goes into a store, last minute and buys something close to a register.

He just doesn't have a clue. I feel bad for him some times, but laugh and have fun most of the time. Appreciative yep, the look on his face when I pick up useless item, PRICELESS.

I don't have the first clue what to buy people for special occasions.

I consider it a good year when I'm able to pick up on something from the woman that signals me to buy something particularly special for her.

If I don't catch anything, I usually fall back on anything piano related because she's a piano afficianado, or anything related to daisies because they're her favorite flower.

A few gag gifts added in, and it's complete.

Is this why I'm not getting laid as much lately? :lol:

( giggles and laughter while I serve all my girlfriends another round of drinks ... )

Let me tell you something ladies ... as if my girlfriends don't already know ... but I LOVE MEN! I love love love the male species! There, I said it. lol

Let's get the negatives out of the way first.

1. spitting ( don't fucking spit anywhere near me!!! )
2. long nails ( cut your fucking nails back to keep your hands looking manly )
3. whining ( nothing irritates me more than a guy who whines. grow a set and get back to me )

I find men much easier to get along with than women. The gossip level is lower if it's exists at all and I don't find men to be catty like women can be. I enjoy a man who will open the door for me, cook me a nice meal and one who can make me laugh. A good sense of humor is important. As is intelligence. I enjoy the company of a man who can carry on a conversation while teaching me something new.

Now their bodies ... oh I could go on and on about broad shoulders and facial hair, a nice ass and a sweet package! That's the best part. grin Should we talk about fantasies here in Girl Talk? Can we talk about fantasies here?
Like the one I have about being surrounded by several naked men while I'm on my knees in the middle of this circle?

( giggles and laughter while I serve all my girlfriends another round of drinks ... )

Let me tell you something ladies ... as if my girlfriends don't already know ... but I LOVE MEN! I love love love the male species! There, I said it. lol

Let's get the negatives out of the way first.

1. spitting ( don't fucking spit anywhere near me!!! )
2. long nails ( cut your fucking nails back to keep your hands looking manly )
3. whining ( nothing irritates me more than a guy who whines. grow a set and get back to me )

I find men much easier to get along with than women. The gossip level is lower if it's exists at all and I don't find men to be catty like women can be. I enjoy a man who will open the door for me, cook me a nice meal and one who can make me laugh. A good sense of humor is important. As is intelligence. I enjoy the company of a man who can carry on a conversation while teaching me something new.

Now their bodies ... oh I could go on and on about broad shoulders and facial hair, a nice ass and a sweet package! That's the best part. grin Should we talk about fantasies here in Girl Talk? Can we talk about fantasies here?
Like the one I have about being surrounded by several naked men while I'm on my knees in the middle of this circle?

The gang and I will be right over. I'll bring my chefs hat...... :eusa_whistle:

*looks up the rest of the thread*

Ooooooohhh..... THATS where we're supposed to be going...

Ummmm...no thanks....

:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYHxGBH6o4M]YouTube - Rick James - Super Freak[/ame]

Forum List

Back