Girl Scouts promote abortion, homosexuality?????

If you look at some of the goals of the Girl Scouts, you'll see why right wing nuts are condemning them.

Global Girl Scouting strives to increase girls' awareness about the world, cross-cultural learning opportunities, and relevant global issues.

Diversity has been a core value of Girl Scouts since its founding in 1912.

G.S. are a pro-female organization that teaches leadership skills and pride.

Girl Scouts are not a Christian based organization. They welcome girls of all beliefs even atheists.

Girl Scouts of the USA: Official Web Site

Indiana lawmaker Bob Morris: Girl Scouts promote abortion, homosexuality

Morris, a Republican, told The Associated Press his critics need to do more research into the 100-year-old scouting organization.

Morris, in his letter to lawmakers, said some Christian conservatives who share his concerns have pulled their children out of Girl Scouts. He also pointed to a Colorado Girl Scout troop’s acceptance of a transgender child last month as another reason to leave the group.

Indiana lawmaker Bob Morris: Girl Scouts promote abortion, homosexuality - The Washington Post

WHEW!!!!!

At least they kept all o' the Gay-dudes.....

....OUTTA THE BOY SCOUTS!!!!!!!

"For decades, police chiefs, prosecutors, pastors and local Boy Scout leaders quietly shielded scoutmasters and others accused of molesting children, newly released confidential papers show.

The so-called "perversion files" - 14,500 pages released by order of the Oregon Supreme Court - support claims that alleged sex abuse was covered up across the U.S. and to military bases overseas, from a small town in the Adirondacks to downtown Los Angeles.

The files were made public Thursday by Portland attorney Kelly Clark, although the Associated Press obtained copies weeks in advance and conducted an extensive review of them. At a news conference, Clark condemned the Boy Scouts of America for their attempts to suppress the files that reveal efforts that allowed sexual predators to go free while victims suffered in silence."​

Yep...there are other groups you can put your daughter in...I don't remember the names but I will look them up because my daughter will be 6 here soon and I want to sign her up.

"More than 1,200 formerly secret Boy Scouts’ files detailing accusations of child sex abuse within the organization from 1965 to 1985 were published online Thursday by lawyers, who said they offered lessons in the battle against pedophiles.

The documents, known as the “ineligible volunteer” files within the organization, were ordered released by the Oregon Supreme Court. Media organizations had sued for the release of the files, part of a 2010 case in which a Portland, Ore., jury decided that the Scouts were negligent in allowing a former assistant Scoutmaster to associate with the organization's youth after he admitted molesting 17 boys.

“While we can read through the files, for us it represents the pain and the anguish of thousands of untold Scouts,” said attorney Paul Mones, who litigated the 2010 case on behalf of victims in Oregon with lawyer Kelly Clark. “While there are 1,247 files, we know that each Scout leader (accused of molestation) molested on the average more than one Scout.”

The attorneys called for Congress to audit the Boy Scouts, which is a congressionally chartered organization, to ensure that the group was following its current child abuse policy."

Yep....SOUTH PARK
NAILED IT

:clap2:

So it turns out the Boy Scouts sheltered homosexual pedophiles. And this refutes the topic title...how?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppX6oXCmHF4&feature=feedu]Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood - YouTube[/ame]

So it turns out the Boy Scouts sheltered homosexual pedophiles. And this refutes the topic title...how?
Yeah.....sure......that's what happened......

HOMOPHOBIA AGENDA
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

The boys scouts did not shelter anyone!! Until now all a child had to say was a leader looked at him wrong and they were gone, no trial, no jury, nothing.............gone that fast.

Now as an adult that is around children a lot, if Johnny was a brat and didn't like you would you rather the Boy Scouts file reports, you get arrested and have to go to trail and your life ruined forever or be on a list that prevents you from ever being a leader again. Computers have vastly improved the adult approval dilema. It now only takes a second to see if you can be approved or not. Even a reckless driving charge at 18 will prevent you from ever being a Boy Scout Leader.

Boy Scouts have done more to protect children than any other organization. In fact, I'm due to take my required BSA youth protection training again before the end of the year. It's the ones that have never been caught that are the danger.

Last edited:
The boys scouts did not shelter anyone!! Until now all a child had to say was a leader looked at him wrong and they were gone, no trial, no jury, nothing.............gone that fast.

Now as an adult that is around children a lot, if Johnny was a brat and didn't like you would you rather the Boy Scouts file reports, you get arrested and have to go to trail and your life ruined forever or be on a list that prevents you from ever being a leader again. Computers have vastly improved the adult approval dilema. It now only takes a second to see if you can be approved or not. Even a reckless driving charge at 18 will prevent you from ever being a Boy Scout Leader.

Boy Scouts have done more to protect children than any other organization. In fact, I'm due to take my required BSA youth protection training again before the end of the year.

sounds like you need it

Forum List

Back