Girl Scouts promote abortion, homosexuality?????

Conservatives have learned to count on the media to consistently print only one side of an issue. It turns alleged news into an editorial.The reporter didn't bother to investigate whether the Indiana GSA was affiliated with "planned parenthood", they just included a meaningless statement by the state GS leader. The question remains whether the GSA has been infiltrated by PP which is in turn an arm of the abortion industry. If so, it's reasonable to question the propaganda that young girls are being fed by the abortion industry.

So what is the propaganda that young girls are being fed by the abortion industry?

They also promote fascism.

Haven't you seen the badges?

The Planned Parenthood Merit Badge

F0029312-Condom-SPL.jpg

"I have something in my pocket,
It belongs upon my face.
I keep it very close at hand,
In a most familiar place."

They also promote fascism.

Haven't you seen the badges?

F0029312-Condom-SPL.jpg

It belongs upon my face.

I bet you couldn't guess it,
if you guessed a long, long while

Awww, you were a Girl Scout, so was I............Venture Scouts is so much better. Well only if you like white water rafting, rappelling, caving and other high adventure sports.

Last edited:
Golly no one asked about my eugenics comment.

You really should, its worse than you know.

I have two grandkids in the Girl Scouts and my daughter is a troop leader. This is pure nonsense.

Has anyone read the reasons for this idiot’s statements?
Girl Scouts encourage sexual activity.
Are a front for Planned Parenthood.
A troop in Colorado allowed a transgender boy to join.
Scouts are encouraged to look up to role models who endorse feminist, lesbian and Communist agendas.
The First Lady was made president of the Girl Scouts.

Below is an overview of requirements to earn the Girl Scout Gold Award. In order to fully understand what councils expect from girls, please refer to the Gold Award girl guidelines, the Gold Award Adult guide, and the FAQs. For further information, please contact your local Girl Scout council.
Girl Scout Gold Award Pre-Requisites

Girls must be in 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade (or equivalent) and a registered Girl Scout Senior or Ambassador
AND
Complete two Journeys (Senior or Ambassador)*
OR
Earn the Silver Award and complete one Senior or Ambassador Journey

*Girl Scout Seniors complete Senior journeys and Girl Scout Ambassadors complete Ambassador journeys
Girl Scout Gold Award Steps

1Choose an issue: Use your values and skills to identify a community issue you care about.
2 Investigate: Research everything you can about the issue.
3 Get help: Invite others to support and take action with you.
4 Create a plan: Create a project plan that achieves sustainable and measurable impact.
5 Present your plan and get feedback: Sum up your project plan for your Girl Scout council.
6 Take action: Take the lead to carry out your plan.
7 Educate and inspire: Share what you have experienced with others.

Conservatives have learned to count on the media to consistently print only one side of an issue. It turns alleged news into an editorial.The reporter didn't bother to investigate whether the Indiana GSA was affiliated with "planned parenthood", they just included a meaningless statement by the state GS leader. The question remains whether the GSA has been infiltrated by PP which is in turn an arm of the abortion industry. If so, it's reasonable to question the propaganda that young girls are being fed by the abortion industry.

So what is the propaganda that young girls are being fed by the abortion industry?

That's a good question.

Whitehall can you elaborate and tell us what propaganda the Girl Scouts are being fed?

Indiana lawmaker Bob Morris: Girl Scouts promote abortion, homosexuality
Morris, a Republican, told The Associated Press his critics need to do more research into the 100-year-old scouting organization.
Morris, in his letter to lawmakers, said some Christian conservatives who share his concerns have pulled their children out of Girl Scouts. He also pointed to a Colorado Girl Scout troop’s acceptance of a transgender child last month as another reason to leave the group.
Indiana lawmaker Bob Morris: Girl Scouts promote abortion, homosexuality - The Washington Post

I started a thread on this yesterday. But please continue. I'm not territorial when it comes to exposing idiocy.

But ....is it freaking true? Did the Planned Parenthood doctrine infiltrate the Girl Scouts. Nobody in the liberal media seems to care enough to investigate.

And they don't even use real Girl Scouts in their Girl Scout cookies! Talk about false advertising...

Their cookies aren't that great. But can you do when your granddaughter is a PROUD member? :dunno:

Buy the damn cookies like I do and throw them away.:eusa_whistle:
A secret sanatic organization. Should undergo a witch hunt and burned at the stake.:eek:

All kidding aside. My downs syndrome grand daughter, the organization was a great learning experience for her. She enjoyed ever aspect of the organization and instilled disipline and hard work in her. At age 25 she has two jobs. one her own business where she goes to beauty salons and wash their towels and she is a proud business owner. I applaud the girl souths and boy scouts.

Last edited:
But ....is it freaking true? Did the Planned Parenthood doctrine infiltrate the Girl Scouts. Nobody in the liberal media seems to care enough to investigate.

Planned Parenthood does a lot of education on womens health

Is that what you are talking about?

F0029312-Condom-SPL.jpg

It belongs upon my face.

I bet you couldn't guess it,
if you guessed a long, long while

Awww, you were a Girl Scout, so was I............Venture Scouts is so much better. Well only if you like white water rafting, rappelling, caving and other high adventure sports.

You mean the Scouting group that have co-ed campouts? LOL.

Just waiting for the first wingnut to accuse the BSA of promoting homosexuality.

And before you tell me all about it, was on the staff of a week long Ranger Quest Venturing event. Met a lot of inspiring young men and women.

Yep. Vital topic.... as can be ascertained by the fact that we need more than one thread.

Da Goose... Da Moron.

What can I say? I didn't see it on the 2nd page. :redface:

But for some reason it must really hit home with you for you to go on the attack and get your panties all in a twist about it. :eusa_eh:

it's what she does

:dunno:

Forum List

Back