Girl Scouts of America anti gun?

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Since it is that time of year to buy/not buy Girl Scout cookies, I figured I would see what the GSA has to say on the subject of gun control. I did a bit of web surfing tonight to see what is the GSA policy was on the subject.

From what I can tell, the GSA is pro gun control and supports the million mommies march.

That isn't acceptable to me, so the GSA can go sell their cookies to someone else.

One other note. Two years ago I came out of my local bank and was hit up to buy some Girl Scout cookies. For giggles I asked one of the little darlings, standing next to her mom, "If I buy two boxes at four bucks a box, and I give you a twenty, how much change do I get?" The kid was probably 12 years old.

The kid looked flush, no answer. Her mom had trouble with math too. :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:
Since it is that time of year to buy/not buy Girl Scout cookies, I figured I would see what the GSA has to say on the subject of gun control. I did a bit of web surfing tonight to see what is the GSA policy was on the subject.

From what I can tell, the GSA is pro gun control and supports the million mommies march.

That isn't acceptable to me, so the GSA can go sell their cookies to someone else.

One other note. Two years ago I came out of my local bank and was hit up to buy some Girl Scout cookies. For giggles I asked one of the little darlings, standing next to her mom, "If I buy two boxes at four bucks a box, and I give you a twenty, how much change do I get?" The kid was probably 12 years old.

The kid looked flush, no answer. Her mom had trouble with math too. :confused::confused::confused:

geez... even though I agree with you on the issues, gotta say your little game was a jerk-wad thing to do with the girl... no wonder folks think the GOP is chock fulla assholes...

Forum List

Back