Girl posters left or right are different

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
You have to respect them and their point of view, don't throw them under.the buss, regardless of your view points you might learn something

RaeLynn - God Made Girls:

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does this have anything to do with the current controversy that has been going on in country music? A guy in the radio field believes that all women should be pulled from country radio completely.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I don't agree with how the man in question feels, but I will say that I do feel bad for him. Its obvious that very few people agree with him if anyone does at all and I've seen messages from people elsewhere online who think that he should apologize for having such an opinion. To me, that man doesn't owe anyone anything. He had the right to share his opinion and just because so many people have a different opinion compared to his doesn't mean that he should have kept his opinion to himself especially if no one else is going to keep quiet and to me, those who decide to get worked up over another person's opinion only bring more attention to it when they decide to say anything about it at all and for all we know, getting people all bent out of shape may have been that man's every intention and if it was, what that man wanted was presented to him on a silver platter, not to mention getting all bent out of shape over what another person says only adds more value to that person's two cents and in my opinion, one person's opinion isn't supposed to be worth more than another person's opinion. Also to me, if one person is not going to apologize for how they feel about something, they shouldn't expect anyone else to. Asking someone to do what you are not willing to do yourself will only make you look like a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back