Girl Gang attacks man for telling them to settle down.

Odd that none of them have been charged with being a minor under the influence and in possession of alcohol since none were over 20.

Why is this in race relations?

The pic showed a variety of ethnicities.

Was the guy they attacked white?

Does it matter?

No.

These girls did not think they did anything wrong with a stabbing attack no matter what the color of the victim. They had a right to stab another person regardless of color.

Did you read the names of the little whores? Not one of them is white.

072912GangOfGirls153208--525x500.jpg

That girl in cuffs on the right looks pretty pasty.

Which one do you think that white pig is? Shanice brown? Starmeik driggins? Kimberly Molina? Sheila Figueroa? Michelle Rodriquez? Martha Bermudez? Sha-fteva Burdos?

For a white girl, she does have an interesting name.

Which one do you think that white pig is? Shanice brown? Starmeik driggins? Kimberly Molina? Sheila Figueroa? Michelle Rodriquez? Martha Bermudez? Sha-fteva Burdos?

for an ignorant racist asshole, you have a big vocabulary

kudos

I'd guess Kimberly Molina...or Sheila Figueroa, or Michelle Rodriquez, or Martha Bermudez.

Only two of those names seem like they belong to a black woman.

Edit: Sorry, three of them.

Last edited:

I'd guess Kimberly Molina...or Sheila Figueroa, or Michelle Rodriquez, or Martha Bermudez.

I'd also wager that the Molina, Figueroa, and Rodriquez households are, as I stated, not filled with white people.

I'd also wager that the Molina, Figueroa, and Rodriquez households are, as I stated, not filled with white people.

:dunno:

If that's a leap you're willing to take.

Was the guy they attacked white?

Does it matter?

No.

These girls did not think they did anything wrong with a stabbing attack no matter what the color of the victim. They had a right to stab another person regardless of color.

I was asking because if the guy they attacked was the same race why is this in the race relations section?

Probably because attacks by exclusively black gangs is a growing problem. If someone disagrees they can always move it.

Likely they are black/hispanics. They can be considered black the same way George Zimmerman became white.

for an ignorant racist asshole, you have a big vocabulary

kudos
I'm not sure what was ignorant about my post, as I provided an opinion supported by the facts that I used to support that opinion.

I am not sure what was racist about my post. None of the girls involved in the attack had a name that would suggest they are white.

I am not sure what big ocabulary you refer to.

But yes, I am an asshole. How else would I have a steaming pile of shit lik you beneath me?

Forum List

Back