Girl found guilty for boyfriend for killing himself

So much for the dumbasses who say they have nothing to hide. It's too hard for them to figure out how anything they've said can and will be used against them where s. media is concerned. But don't worry i'm sure it's all just a conspiracy.

This is on the boundary of what is and what is not legal. But I think the law should be changed, so that a person urging another to commit suicide is held accountable in the law. This was cyberbullying.

So much for the dumbasses who say they have nothing to hide. It's too hard for them to figure out how anything they've said can and will be used against them where s. media is concerned. But don't worry i'm sure it's all just a conspiracy.
The news is even saying the defense will appeal on free speech grounds.

I believe she was found guilty, even though it appears she really didn't break the law, and it is very likely this will be reversed on appeal.

But the law should be changed, so that people who use facebook, twitter, instagram, email or text messages (all electronic communications) to urge others to commit suicide are held accountable under cyberbullying laws.

Unbelievable. That judge should step down. What an attack on our constitution and individuality. Emotion doesn't run our country! That's why we have laws.
This is a Pandora's box.
Fucking statist assholes ugh

I believe she was found guilty, even though it appears she really didn't break the law, and it is very likely this will be reversed on appeal.

But the law should be changed, so that people who use facebook, twitter, instagram, email or text messages (all electronic communications) to urge others to commit suicide are held accountable under cyberbullying laws.
Yes who cares about individuality and personal responsibility. If I tell you to jump off a bridge and you do it, I am a criminal and you aren't a dumbass.
Yayyyy america!

"his texts bullied me into robbing that store officer"
"Ok you are free to go. The precedent has been set"
Yayyy America!

Yes who cares about individuality and personal responsibility. If I tell you to jump off a bridge and you do it, I am a criminal and you aren't a dumbass.
Yayyyy america!
Given the pervasiveness of cyberbullying nowadays, the law needs to be changed.

Yayyyy america!
I never want to hear you speak of govt overreach again.

Statists like you guys are the reason John Adams was able to silence political opposition for his reelection.

Yayyyy america!

So when you call someone a moron, and they don't like it will you say the same when you get called in front of a judge because you caused distress to that person , you called them a MORON .............bahahahah

I don't know enough about the case but,

While Roy took "significant actions of his own" to take his own life, Carter's instruction to get back in the truck constituted wanton and reckless conduct, the judge said. Even though she knew he was in the truck, she didn't take action to help him by calling the police or family, Moniz said.

involuntary manslaughter

Forum List

Back