Girl Fights Sweeping Internet

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. (CBS) ― Two teenage girls went at it. Two adults allegedly watched and another minor videotaped the whole thing in Louisiana. The fight popped up on YouTube more than a week ago. Days later, in Lowell, Mass., local authorities discovered similar videos online and said local educators report about 80 percent of school fights are now girl against girl.

"People want attention from it. They want to be on the Internet. They want to be famous and they're willing to go to any cost to do that," said Teenangel Angelina.

We plugged in "girl fight" on YouTube and 267,000 videos popped up. Under them you'll find pages of comments from viewers all over the world.

Not surprising, but what's the solution? Let chicks be chicks? Or rather dicks?

You need a link.

http://wcbstv.com/national/girl.fights.youtube.2.1465599.html

Last edited:
Let there be tearing of clothing, nubile breasts or buttocks exposed and cat scratch fever.

So it is written, thus I just wrote it.

Trust me - they ain't pretty. There is NOTHING sexy about flying hairweaves, acrylic nails, and bloodied lips.

Goodness. Don't you watch Jersey Shore. Only skanks and vomit.

Apparently they haven't heard of the USMB 'Girlie Spats', We have an equal opportunity
cage fights with free popcorn. :lol:

They are not just on the nternet. They are live right outside my house!! At least so far, weapons are not part of the picture in my neighborhood.

You've got me on that.
I have no idea why people like to watch that.
But then Wrasslin makes many millions each year...

New Topics

Forum List

Back