Girl called mom as bear ate her

Kiki Cannoli

Have you met my shadow?
May 27, 2011
Really south of the border
:eek:

A teenage girl called her mother as a brown bear and three cubs ate her and her stepfather alive.

Olga Moskalyova, 19, made three calls to her mother, Tatiana, during the hourlong ordeal as the adult bear toyed with her before killing her.

"Mom, the bear is eating me! Mom, it's such agony," she screamed.

"I heard the real horror in Olga's voice and the bear chewing," Tatiana said.

The attack took place near Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky in eastern Siberia.

Read more: Girl called mom as bear ate her - NYPOST.com

This is why bears should be illegal.

Because they eat out teens.

Knew a chick that would call "Wheeeeee...weeeeeee...WHEEEEEEEE" while I ate her.
Sounded like she was on a damned roller coaster ride.
I always ended up giggling which completely ruined the rhythm

:eusa_whistle:

A teenage girl called her mother as a brown bear and three cubs ate her and her stepfather alive.

Olga Moskalyova, 19, made three calls to her mother, Tatiana, during the hourlong ordeal as the adult bear toyed with her before killing her.

This is why you don't go to the woods unarmed either don't go or go packing a gun

This is why bears should be illegal.

Because they eat out teens.

Knew a chick that would call "Wheeeeee...weeeeeee...WHEEEEEEEE" while I ate her.
Sounded like she was on a damned roller coaster ride.
I always ended up giggling which completely ruined the rhythm

:eusa_whistle:

This one woman I use to mess with would start speaking in a language I have never heard.

…In her third and final call, after the bears had abandoned her, she said, "Mom, it’s not hurting any more. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much."

What a horrible thing to have to listen to.

<sigh>

i-i-it'ssss s-s-s-ssso-o-o

c-c-c-cold
:redface:

(sorry, couldn't help it)

It had to be a horrible death and my heart goes out to her mom.

I guess if I get an e-mail from Tatiana seeking marriage, I'll know a little about her
:eusa_shhh:

This is why you don't go to the woods unarmed either don't go or go packing a gun
I agree!

I've seen quite a few tv documentaries about people who go hiking in woods where they know bears live and there they are walking around without a weapon. I think that is plain stupid. One of those documentaries was about a young man who had half his face ripped off by a bear. Another one was about a fellow who camped out in Alaskan bear country because he liked bears and became very cozy with them. He was found half eaten after it appears he was pulled out of his torn tent, probably while sleeping.

I saw another one about a young girl who got jumped by a cougar while riding a bike on a forest trail. She was badly clawed and bitten and would have been killed were it not for her courageous woman companion who picked up her bike and hit the cougar with it, driving it off.

I would not knowingly walk around in any woods where there are bears or cougar without the comfort of at least a .357 under my arm. I've heard that a can of bear spray is an effective deterrent but I would still want the gun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBPVAPSwL1E&feature=related]The great outdoors bear arse - YouTube[/ame]

I don't believe this story. Sounds like a bunch of bull to me.

.357 magnum is a little light for big brown bear, Mike. Although better than nothing.

Last edited:
What's up with all these bear attacks lately?

I wonder if the bears are all pissed off about global warming.

New Topics

Forum List

Back