Girardi Unsure If CC Sabathia...

Jeremy

TRANSFER!!!
Jun 11, 2010
...Can Walk Out To Mound On 3 Days' Rest.

Girardi Unsure If CC Sabathia Can Walk Out To Mound On 3 Days' Rest | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

"Usually he only makes it without collapsing on four days' rest, but this is the ALCS, so he might just have to gut it out. Either way, we are going to keep a close eye on his step count." Girardi said he planned to have Sabathia conserve energy by sitting down between pitches, and intended to have seven or eight players carry the 2007 Cy Young winner into the dugout after each inning."

Considering how he pitched last night, I wouldn't do it.

Joba needs to be traded to a team that will make him a starter. The Yankees ruined him

Life imitates art. Same thing happened to CC in the playoffs for Milwaukee in 2008.

CC sucks in the playoffs.

In 12 games, he's 6-4 with a 4.80 ERA. He pitches great in ALDS starts, but beyond that he sucks. He averages just under 6 innings per outing, which is pathetic for a guy who eats major innings during the regular season.

He chokes. I think he's the most overrated pitcher in the AL.

He's probably going to win the Cy Young because of his wins, but I honestly think Hernandez in Seattle should win. He won't though because his W/L record is 13-12 and Seattle is horrible. Otherwise though, his numbers are better than CC in every category.

Considering how he pitched last night, I wouldn't do it.

what are you talking about,he was wild in the beginning,but then he settled down.other than Pettite,he is the only other pitcher for the Rangers to fear.

Did anyone pick up on the fact that my OP was a joke from the Onion?

Forum List

Back