Giorgio Armani says gay men shouldn’t ‘dress homosexual’

Clean fingernails are a huge tip off. Real men have grease under their fingernails.

And women should never wear pants and should always wear lots of makeup and jewelry.

Yes, that's sarcasm.

:rolleyes:

Damn. Just damn!

How else am I going to show off my buns of steel if I can't wear my buttless chaps any more?

577x949xMENTALILLNESS.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Pcmbgdz1BG.webp

“A homosexual man is a man 100%. He does not need to dress homosexual,” Armani told the Times. “When homosexuality is exhibited to the extreme — to say, ‘Ah, you know I’m homosexual,’ — that has nothing to do with me. A man has to be a man.”

Giorgio Armani says gay men shouldn t dress homosexual - The Washington Post

Expect to see more things like this. When a group is oppressed and needs an "us vs. them" mentality, internal disagreements are hidden and stored away for later debate. Now, as acceptance of homosexuality is increasing, the need for the "united front" becomes less and less, and things like this become more commonplace.

The one wild card, however, is the current progressive trend for the need to not only disagree with someone, but to destroy them and make them beg for mercy. Giorgio may not be expecting that part.

Forum List

Back