Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

wings wild life was a big seller? I've never seen it outside my dad's record collection.
most of the stuff on mccartney was going to be on the next Beatles album that never was.

It was decent. But Lennon's first album may be one of the best albums ever. and don't mean Imagine.

i said his first 3 El.....McCartney,Ram and Band On The Run........all 3 got a lot of airplay back then and sold well especially Band On The Run....after that yea i agree.....not much.....

Just goes to show you that the original boy band were nothing but a bunch of pussy whipped pantywaists.

Sorry bout that,

1. George was the best.
2. Did the most good.
3. Helped the others most, Ringo and John more often.
4. Best guitar player of last century.
5. Over all good person.
6. And most admired after death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

George best Guitar player of the last Century?.....you havent seen many Guitar players have ya?.....

Got John Lennon wrapped around her little finger.

She sings about as well as a cat-in-heat.

Nobody could ever destroy The Beatles. My old "Beatles '65" album finally broke, but I was delighted when I found a cassette at a yard sale, and my under ten nieces would beg me to play it when they visited. Elvis's legend will never be tarnished either. I would even pay to see his last concert where he weighed about 300 pounds and looked like a sweaty hog.

Yoko is the most vile bitch since Hillary Clinton to ever walk the earth.

Well as long as somebody is determined to go political, I'd have to say that Sarah Palin has far surpassed Hillary in the bitch category, since Sarah is the one still bitching about Hillary's baking cookies comment of 18 years ago.

None ofthe Beatles indivuals careers after the Breakup were very good anyway.

Lennon did some good stuff with Imagine etc.

Hated Wings with a passion

George was sort of OK

Ringo probably exceeded anyones expectations as an individual solo artist

Imagine is one of the greatest pop songs ever.

Whether or not you hate Wings..they were huge. "Live and Let Die" is a great song. So is "Band on the run".

George and Ringo did so really good stuff as well.

They were a great band..and great soloists.

Deal.

I can already tell from the comments that there's a huge age difference here regarding preferences in style. We could dance our asses off with The Beatles, BUT, we could also understand every word they said.

None ofthe Beatles indivuals careers after the Breakup were very good anyway.

Lennon did some good stuff with Imagine etc.

Hated Wings with a passion

George was sort of OK

Ringo probably exceeded anyones expectations as an individual solo artist

really?.....McCartneys first 3 albums were pretty well done and sold very well....just because you hated them doesnt mean they did not do very well....

With numbers like "Band on the Run," he really did carry on the notable style of the original Beetles.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. George was the best.
2. Did the most good.
3. Helped the others most, Ringo and John more often.
4. Best guitar player of last century.
5. Over all good person.
6. And most admired after death.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

George best Guitar player of the last Century?.....you havent seen many Guitar players have ya?.....

1. Unarguablly *The BEATLES* are the very top band of the last Century.
2. And guess who was playing all those lead guitar solo's ?
3. Not that he had to play much of a dazzling guitar solo, he just had to spice up the songs a little because of the fantastic vocals coming from John and Paul.
4. John was really the over all best singer, but Paul wasn't very far behind, maybe a half step.
5. George was the glue that made *The BEATLES* work as good as they did.:clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Plays Let It Be

Could have been around 100 other iconic songs that they made -going back to I Wanna Hold Your Hand

So superior to any other rock or pop group it is pathetic

1. Unarguablly *The BEATLES* are the very top band of the last Century.
2. And guess who was playing all those lead guitar solo's ?
3. Not that he had to play much of a dazzling guitar solo, he just had to spice up the songs a little because of the fantastic vocals coming from John and Paul.
4. John was really the over all best singer, but Paul wasn't very far behind, maybe a half step.
5. George was the glue that made *The BEATLES* work as good as they did.:clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I always thought Ringo was the glue.

There never would have been a beatles reunion - ever - even if john lennon had not been murdered!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday is suck-sugary - but it was by Paul.........................

a minor-league city
Had concerts in 1964 and 1966 \

not sure why

Forum List

Back