Ginsburg Continues To Stay Access To Trump’s Financial Records

Oh this is going to get the lefts panties in a wad. Their goddess of death, Ruthy Ginsey, has stopped the court order for Trump to cough up his financial records.

Supreme Court halts subpoena to Deutsche Bank for Trump records

You lefties just can't win can ya?
She FINALLY did something right and good. Maybe she's atoning for her dreadful doings in the past.

Death is staring her in the face right now. If she does believe in the afterlife, I"m sure she;'s pretty worried.

Oh this is going to get the lefts panties in a wad. Their goddess of death, Ruthy Ginsey, has stopped the court order for Trump to cough up his financial records.

When winning is having to hide your past, I'm not sure you have.

I agree, we shouldn't see Obama's college applications.
How about fat donnie's tax returns he promised us on more than one occasion?

Temporary stay of execution while the court reviews the case

You don’t think they will support a President ignoring the powers of Congress to investigate a president, do you?
Yep, the loony libs are NOT liking this............

Yes, the LOONY LIBS are NOT liking this.............

By the time The impeachment rolls around expect at least two special counsels and Ds much younger and healthier than RBG will be clocking out

You don’t think they will support a President ignoring the powers of Congress to investigate a president, do you?
2 equal branches of gov't............both with certain powers..........and the Congress doesn't have the authority to override the power of the executive branch without due process of law...........due process........lol......well that kinda gets thrown out the window with the left.......LOL

The 3rd branch decides the legal confrontations between the Congress and the Executive.......poor things........Trump as said.........SEE YOU IN COURT...........and go pound sand..............and has refused to show up for the so called Impeachment investigation...............too bad...........cry me a river.

They should, investigations for the sake of hoping you uncover an unspecified offense are illegal.

upload_2019-12-7_13-10-16.jpeg

Meh

In before some Democrat says "I wish she'd just die already." :laughing0301:

Sounds like pure deflection to me. I believe you wish 'she'd just die already'. You also hope for a justice to replace her so you can begin to impose your twisted will to become law of the land to the willing and unwilling. Yet, you refuse to call yourselves fascists and/or authoritarians, no way. Those are slurs you save for the 'other' tribe, without even a tiny sense of the irony.

This is such a breathtakingly obtuse outlook on our political environment, it's a wonder you morons can master speech and/or basic hygiene.

In before some Democrat says "I wish she'd just die already." :laughing0301:

Sounds like pure deflection to me. I believe you wish 'she'd just die already'. You also hope for a justice to replace her so you can begin to impose your twisted will to become law of the land to the willing and unwilling. Yet, you refuse to call yourselves fascists and/or authoritarians, no way. Those are slurs you save for the 'other' tribe, without even a tiny sense of the irony.

This is such a breathtakingly obtuse outlook on our political environment, it's a wonder you morons can master speech and/or basic hygiene.

Sorry your girl lost, but President Trump is in no way finished making this country great again. While I don't hope for her death, I do hope for her to step down soon so we can go on with the business of replacing her.

That is a certainty: President Trump will eventually have one and possibly two more conservatives on the Supreme Court.

So what are you going to do about that? Do you even have a clue as to the ramifications of a 7-2 conservative Supreme Court?

They are just play acting. To make it seem as if she is still among the living. That woman is deader than the victims of the Clinton's body count. They are trying to get a bipartisan's approval that will agree that she is still alive. It is easy to find a look a like for her.

giphy.gif
th

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back