Ginsburg Continues To Stay Access To Trump’s Financial Records

Ginsburg Puts Temporary Hold on Trump Financial Records Dispute

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Friday put a temporary hold on a court ruling that would require records held by Deutsche Bank AG and Capital One Financial Corp to be handed over to Democratic-led congressional panels.

Trump's lawyers asked the high court to put a hold a Dec. 3 ruling by Manhattan-based 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals directing the two banks to comply with April subpoenas by the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee and Intelligence Committee for the financial records.

ME: Well how about that, Ginsburg of all people. LOL. That ought to cause some squealing on the Left

Heads UP... READ THE LISTINGS -- before starting new threads..

Dems are notorious for head fakes.
I don't put a lot of stock into this one

It is standard practice, everyone knew it would happen. If you do not freeze them and the lower court rules they should not be given...well it is a bit late by then.

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Friday put a temporary hold on a court ruling that would require records held by Deutsche Bank AG and Capital One Financial Corp to be handed over to Democratic-led congressional panels.

Trump's lawyers asked the high court to put a hold a Dec. 3 ruling by Manhattan-based 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals directing the two banks to comply with April subpoenas by the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee and Intelligence Committee for the financial records.

ME: Well how about that, Ginsburg of all people. LOL. That ought to cause some squealing on the Left

Amazing

Funny that you were OK with their ideological and political leaning - leftarded - when Obama was picking them.

I readily admit I prefer judges whose decisions have a constitutional basis to the activist judges who pass leftist laws from their benches. The legislature is charged with making the laws and the Potus with signing them … not activist judges.
Wrong yet again...I have publicly on this forum praised Trump for both of his SCOTUS pics as neither is driven by their politics.

There is very little Obama did I approved of, I dislike him even more than I do Trump.

But for some reason you Trump worshipers think that anyone that does not worship Trump must love Obama.
That you believe those who do not share your disdain for this POTUS are "Trump worshippers" exposes your phoniness. You're just another mindless hater in sheep's clothing.

And JFTR, I thought Obama was a pretty good prez until he shoved ACA up our noses using subterfuge and blatant lies.

One need not worship Trump to appreciate his consistent America-First attitude and the peace & prosperity of the last 3 years which you regularly attribute to Obama..

That you believe those who do not share your disdain for this POTUS are "Trump worshippers" exposes your phoniness. You're just another mindless hater in sheep's clothing.

No, there is a difference between those who like Trump and those who worship him.

And JFTR, I thought Obama was a pretty good prez until he shoved ACA up our noses using subterfuge and blatant lies.

So, you thought he was a pretty good POTUS for 13 months before the ACA was signed? What did he do in those 13 months that you thought were pretty good?

One need not worship Trump to appreciate his consistent America-First attitude and the peace & prosperity of the last 3 years which you regularly attribute to Obama..

Now you just have to make shit up...this is why I call you a Trump worshiper. The only thing I have every attributed to Obama was fucking up the healthcare system even worse than it was.

But hey, I am a fair guy so I will give you a chance to prove you are not a liar. I will send you 50 bucks for every post you can find from me attributing peace & prosperity to Obama.

Should be easy since according to you I do it regularly.

The court, as a whole, granted the stay, as was expected. Ginsberg was just the one chosen to write the decision. She can be counted on for a fair ruling according to the law no matter what the outcome might be.
Which is how supreme Court Justices are supposed to be.

To bad the tRumpkins don't know that.

Funny that you were OK with their ideological and political leaning - leftarded - when Obama was picking them.

I readily admit I prefer judges whose decisions have a constitutional basis to the activist judges who pass leftist laws from their benches. The legislature is charged with making the laws and the Potus with signing them … not activist judges.

Wrong yet again...I have publicly on this forum praised Trump for both of his SCOTUS pics as neither is driven by their politics.

There is very little Obama did I approved of, I dislike him even more than I do Trump.

But for some reason you Trump worshipers think that anyone that does not worship Trump must love Obama.
I gotta disagree. Bart O'kavanaugh is a lying partisan hack.

I disagree and I think by the time Trump leaves office his hard core followers will be calling both of his picks traitors to the cause.

We have already seen a little bit of it when they rule in a way the pack does not like

I disagree and I think by the time Trump leaves office his hard core followers will be calling both of his picks traitors to the cause.

We have already seen a little bit of it when they rule in a way the pack does not like
I can only hope you're right.

In before some Democrat says "I wish she'd just die already." :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back