Gingrich's wife looks like a mannequin.

Michelle Obama looks like Chewbaca from Star Wars, that didn't stop him. Why should I give a f*ck what Newts wife looks like? :confused:

She's really weird looking!
Sitting,here in Australia,we are so use to seeing weird and strange looking Americans....The Botox Brigade..and they all look like a sub-species.....unable to smile,rubber lips and those awful cats eyes.

They think they somehow look younger or more attractive but the face and the tupperware tits are a big give away.....Ooooo and on the men that dreadful dyed or is that died hair...in jet black,autumn bronze,and many more very unnatural colours......that look complete shit...o for such vanity and sadly poor self esteem.

The lady in blue,the lady in question,the latest Mrs Ging....I find really affronting actually,I just can't get past the TORNADO PROOF HAIR........I just can't see past the hair at the moment,even though I have seen her on several occassions.......I all looks tooooo plastic for my taste to be completely truthful.

Fancy WAKING UP TO THAT EACH MORNING,now there's a thought.

theliq:cool:ps..I'm sure she is a lovely lady..........but that Cyclone Proof Bonnet :eek::eek::eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back