Gingrich's SuperPAC backer

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Interesting :eusa_think:

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_new...r-isnt-trying-to-buy-the-presidency-aide-says
In the last three weeks, Adelson and his Israeli-born wife Miriam have pumped $10 million into the Winning Our Future Super PAC.

“I am not Israeli. The uniform that I wore in the military, unfortunately, was not an Israeli uniform. It was an American uniform, although my wife was in the IDF and one of my daughters was in the IDF ... our two little boys, one of whom will be bar mitzvahed tomorrow, hopefully he’ll come back-- his hobby is shooting -- and he’ll come back and be a sniper for the IDF,” Adelson said at the event.
“All we care about is being good Zionists, being good citizens of Israel, because even though I am not Israeli born, Israel is in my heart,” he said toward the end of his talk.

sounds like a male version of Bachmann :confused:

Without Newts PAC he wouldn't even be in the race... This is what I think is the most sad part of this election so far, people like Santorum and Paul would be doing so much better if others didn't get millions in PACs when they are un able to raise but 1 or 2 million in all the "correct" way.

Newt can hardly fund his campaign, but with PAC's he can spend more than someone like Paul who has raised vastly more money than Newt, meaning Newt looks viable when he is clearly not.

PS Santorum fucking sucks and is a religious war hungry nut job that could never beat Obama, but... He would be doing much better than Newt. Hell Mitt would be doing a lot worse IMO.

Anyways, in elections to comes a candidate will only need but a few million if that and billionaires will donate the other 10-20 million in PACs. Again, you will get people like Newt blocking out actual candidates because they can simply out spend anyone that does not have a billionaire backer.

Anyways, in elections to comes a candidate will only need but a few million if that and billionaires will donate the other 10-20 million in PACs. Again, you will get people like Newt blocking out actual candidates because they can simply out spend anyone that does not have a billionaire backer.

true. Thanks Robert$ Court..... NOT!!!

the republican Scotus that Bush packed decided that corps are people (except when it comes to punishment).

They figured they would have so much money the dems couldnt compete.

it didnt work out so well when people like Colbert started showing what could be done with them.

Now the Rs are kinda unhappy about the whole thing.

They forgot it meant all people could give ( including those european type money people they hate so much).

It allows all the world to give in our campaigns.

Scary huh?

the republican Scotus that Bush packed decided that corps are people (except when it comes to punishment).

They figured they would have so much money the dems couldnt compete.

it didnt work out so well when people like Colbert started showing what could be done with them.

Now the Rs are kinda unhappy about the whole thing.

They forgot it meant all people could give ( including those european type money people they hate so much).

It allows all the world to give in our campaigns.

Scary huh?

Bu$h II's SCOTUS picks have created a monster.

New Topics

Forum List

Back