Gingrich's dishonest claim about Dodd-Frank debunked! LMAO!

Dodd and Frank the two that prevented 3 attempts under Bush to regulate the Housing market. Frank was on National TV just a month or two before the collapse INSISTING that not only was the Housing market sound it was safe and the only danger to it was more regulation.

More rightwing bullshit you've culled from your dumbass pundits.

Actually that is true and your response is very telling of your lack of attention to the history of the entire situation.

Pretty much dispels any notion that you have a leg to stand on with the first post in my opinion.

I don't fall for red herrings, I stay on topic and stick to fact of claims. Gingrich lied.

I've watched several programs on TV over the last few months. Some for the program and some against.

Dodd-Frank is sponsored by the Clowns who were oversite for the banking industry before the meltdown. That instill confidence in me. How bout you??

This is another bloated, expensive Govt program that we taxpayers are footing the bill for and it will probably cause more problems than it cures.

Dodd and Frank the two that prevented 3 attempts under Bush to regulate the Housing market. Frank was on National TV just a month or two before the collapse INSISTING that not only was the Housing market sound it was safe and the only danger to it was more regulation.

You dumb fucking jarhead, why are you trying to go off topic? The topic is about the Dodd-Frank bill and community banks, not housing, what a fucking tool.

All three are liars.

I've watched several programs on TV over the last few months. Some for the program and some against.

Dodd-Frank is sponsored by the Clowns who were oversite for the banking industry before the meltdown. That instill confidence in me. How bout you??

This is another bloated, expensive Govt program that we taxpayers are footing the bill for and it will probably cause more problems than it cures.

Gingrich stated in effect that it is causing problems when it isn't so he lied. Fuck the rest of your ad-hominem.

Actually that is true and your response is very telling of your lack of attention to the history of the entire situation.

Pretty much dispels any notion that you have a leg to stand on with the first post in my opinion.

I don't fall for red herrings, I stay on topic and stick to fact of claims. Gingrich lied.

Is it because herrings make your strawmen smell fishy?

:lol:

Gingrich stated in effect that it is causing problems when it isn't so he lied. Fuck the rest of your ad-hominem.
Frank and dodd are also liars but you somehow seem to forget that part. fucking hack.

No politician will ever lose votes by coming down on the side of community banks. Unlike the mega-banks of Wall Street that helped fuel the world’s dive off an economic cliff, community banks have a better reputation. They avoid exotic financial deals and, for the most part, stick to their knitting.

GOP hopeful Newt Gingrich offered himself as their defender when he spoke to supporters at campaign headquarters in Manchester, N.H. "Community banks are 12 percent of the banks right now and 40 percent of the loans to small business," Gingrich said. "And they are being destroyed by Dodd-Frank."

Dodd-Frank is the financial overhaul bill passed by Congress in 2010. Gingrich says it should be repealed, in part because of its impact on these local banks.

We asked the Gingrich campaign to give us the data that informed the former House speaker’s belief. Staffer R.C. Hammond replied "It was his observation. How do you source an opinion?"

But Gingrich didn't say, "I think community banks are being destroyed by Dodd-Frank. He asserted it as a fact.

Maybe he's just worried about the two guys that wrote the bill.

I mean the first one can't go for more than six months before he gets his dick caught in something. (countrywide, Fanny/freddy, Irish cottage, AIG, just to name a few).

And what is there to say about our old buddy Barney,I mean how can you not love a Little boy butt fuckin', lisp sportin', gay? We won't even mention HIS financial "dealings".

Even Newt might have a few questions regarding thier intentions......Don't ya' think?

Naah. Fuck you Flylo. Do a little research besides HuffandPuff.

There are all kinds of articles out there on Dodd/Frank. Some say its great and others say it isn't.

Newts entitled to his opinion just as your entitled to yours.

Well just have to wait and see if Dodd/Frank fucks up the works or it doesn't. My moneys on the fuck up because its another bloated Govt program.

Fuck off dude.

Dodd/Frank is constantly being brought out as some sort of boogey man that is the center of all economic ills. I saw a cspan round table about the economy and seated on it was one republican senator who seemed, for the most part, to be pretty knowledgable. He brought up Dodd/Frank and it was very quickly swatted away. The guy didn't even bother to defend his point. But it was almost a reflex that he brought it up.
Of course it doesn't matter that dodd and frank are responsible for blocking efforts to take care of the housing market problem before it crashed, does it?

There are all kinds of articles out there on Dodd/Frank. Some say its great and others say it isn't.

Well just have to wait and see if Dodd/Frank fucks up the works or it doesn't. My moneys on the fuck up because its another bloated Govt program.

Fuck off dude.

I didn't link the huffPuff you dumb fuck, now fuck you. Newt didn't make an opinion he made a statement as though it were a fact, fuck off seriously, can't you fucking hear and read?

Dodd/Frank is constantly being brought out as some sort of boogey man that is the center of all economic ills. I saw a cspan round table about the economy and seated on it was one republican senator who seemed, for the most part, to be pretty knowledgable. He brought up Dodd/Frank and it was very quickly swatted away. The guy didn't even bother to defend his point. But it was almost a reflex that he brought it up.
Of course it doesn't matter that dodd and frank are responsible for blocking efforts to take care of the housing market problem before it crashed, does it?

Evidence?

Lets say that Barney Franks did fuck up, what does that have to do with Newt Gingrich making a false claim? You fucktards are trying to distract.

No.. it is absolute fact straight from the gay horse's mouth

Lets say that Barney Franks did fuck up, what does that have to do with Newt Gingrich making a false claim? You fucktards are trying to distract.

So barney lies and get's a pass in your opinion? Just shows you how hypocritical you are

What the fuck are you talking about? This thread is about Gingrich's lying claim about the Dodd-Frank bill you fucktard, I'm not going to follow your ad-hominem "but the Democrats did that so you're a hypocrite" bullshit. Nothing changes the fact that Gingrich lied even if you proved that Frank did fuck up.

So barney lies and get's a pass in your opinion? Just shows you how hypocritical you are

What the fuck are you talking about? This thread is about Gingrich's lying claim about the Dodd-Frank bill you fucktard, I'm not going to follow your ad-hominem "but the Democrats did that so you're a hypocrite" bullshit. Nothing changes the fact that Gingrich lied even if you proved that Frank did fuck up.

What am I talking about? I talking about how hypocritical you are. You are bashing Newt for doing the same damn thing Dodd and frank have done. I'm calling all three liars.

Fuck off dude.

I didn't link the huffPuff you dumb fuck, now fuck you. Newt didn't make an opinion he made a statement as though it were a fact, fuck off seriously, can't you fucking hear and read?

I hear and read quite well thanks. You should do some research dude.

The post you put up was Newt OPINION that Dodd/Frank is destroying small banks.

OPINION to which he is entitled.

Will be interesting to see if his OPINION is a fact.

Again. Fuck off nimwitt.

Fuck off dude.

I hear and read quite well thanks. You should do some research dude.

The post you put up was Newt OPINION that Dodd/Frank is destroying small banks.

OPINION to which he is entitled.

Will be interesting to see if his OPINION is a fact.

Again. Fuck off nimwitt.

He stated it as a fact dumbass, even the factcheckers at politifact saw that, fuck off shithead, he didn't state an opinion.

What am I talking about? I talking about how hypocritical you are. You are bashing Newt for doing the same damn thing Dodd and frank have done. I'm calling all three liars.

Arguing against false claims are you? LMAO, is this the standard right wing ploy to avoid acknowledging their politicians fuck ups, accusing others of giving the opposing side a pass when they made no such claim? Even if I gave Frank a pass, NEWT STILL LIED and HIS CLAIM IS FALSE.

Forum List

Back