Gingrich safety vs Paul Liberty???

I can't understand how anyone can trust Gingrich. That's just shocking to me. Go with Ron Paul.

I can't understand how you don't realize that Paul acts like were still in the 1700's. That's just crazy to me. Go with anyone who isn't a little insane.

So because it's not the 1700's we just forget about our rights and liberty's? We forget that the only way the government can govern is by the consent of the people?

Jesse Ventura really nailed what American Politics is these days. It's the same as Professional Wrestling. It's all Show Biz. Both Parties go out there and claim to hate each other and whip the people up into a frenzy but backstage they're all really good buddies and are on the same team. Gingrich is definitely part of that crowd. You never know where he really stands on anything. Dr. Paul isn't part of that crowd and for that reason alone i have to go with him over Gingrich everytime.

Jesse Ventura really nailed what American Politics is these days. It's the same as Professional Wrestling. It's all Show Biz. Both Parties go out there and claim to hate each other and whip the people up into a frenzy but backstage they're all really good buddies and are on the same team. Gingrich is definitely part of that crowd. You never know where he really stands on anything. Dr. Paul isn't part of that crowd and for that reason alone i have to go with him over Gingrich everytime.

You have constantly spouted off about Newts flip flops and playing both sides, yet you offer no proof. Did he sit with Pelosi for a photo op to show that we can work together? Sure. Was it stupid? Sure. As dumb as Pauls positions on Iran? Not even close. Offer some evidence for once.

...we lost habeas corpus due to the patriot act.

The below link has Ron in 3rd place at 14%. Top tier candidates are generally considered the top 3 positions held in a race. Ron is only 4 points behind Mitt Romney.

Before you make your mind up between these two top tier candidates please read the quote below...

"Those who would give up ESSENTIAL Liberty for a little TEMPORARY Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"(BF).

Paul top tier candidate? Lol, a little wishful thinking on your part there.

Secondly what freedoms have you lost?

Ron Paul is also in favor of pilots being allowed to keep handguns in the cockpit which keeps government out of the equation alltogether. Think of the difference had the airline staff been able to counter the razor blades of the 911 hijackers with handguns. Don't bring a knife to a gunfight?

In any case, hijacking airliners turning them into missles will never happen again because everyday people are aware of what happened on 911. People won't just remain seated thinking they're hostages expecting the plane to land somewhere, they'd know it's a suicide mission. Every hijack attempt would end up like United 93 and jihadist terrorists know this so they aren't going to try it again.

Wrong. Terrorists will ALWAYS target planes. Since 9/11 we've had several attempts to blow them up mid flight. And the attempts will continue because the amount of damage and casualities you can inflict for very little effort makes them much more effective.

I dono how someone as scared as you makes it through the day...

Forum List

Back