Gingrich--S.C debate-kicks CNN balls up to eyeballs over marital question.

Newt cheated on two wifes.

And it's all the media's fault!

You know, you could at least be honest. Not a single person has blamed the media for Newt's infidelity. Bringing up a straw man on a serious issue like this just destroys any credibility you might otherwise have had.

Although Newt is trying to deflect..

I love all these repubs defending Newt. Where were they when Clinton was getting blowjobs.....

Honestly I think Newt's grandstanding was a lot like the first few games Tim Tebow won. For those who went into it supporting Newt it reaffirmed why you support him but for those who can't get past Newt's fundamental flaws it just made you more annoyed with him and his fanboys. We all know how it ended for Timmeh.

Newt cheated on two wifes.

And it's all the media's fault!

You know, you could at least be honest. Not a single person has blamed the media for Newt's infidelity. Bringing up a straw man on a serious issue like this just destroys any credibility you might otherwise have had.

I love all these repubs defending Newt. Where were they when Clinton was getting blowjobs.....

Clinton wagged his finger and lied to our face you fucking loser

Newt had the audacity to take the righteous indignation route? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

What a fucking douchebag.

I'm sorry, but anyone who believes Newt went to God for forgiveness and is a good boy now is an ignorant country fuck rube. But Gingrus loves you, yes he does!
Irrelevant to the fact that CNN producers decided to lead off the debate with a sleazy second-hand tabloid charge, that had no corroboration whatsoever.

As big a douchebag and generally horrible political figure I find Gigrich to be, he hit that hanging curve clean out of the park.

No corroboration? We heard it directly from his ex. How exactly do you expect to get it any more corroborated?
You mean like all the family and acquaintances of the time coming out and claiming that the charge was entirely false?

BTW, have you noticed all the Herman Cain accusers have dried up and blown away?...You're really not so naïve as to believe that this kind of sleaze just shows up at the most inopportune of moments by accident, are you?

It takes a special kind of psychosis for someone like Gingrich to attempt to speak from a place of moral indignation.

And it takes a special kind of mass psychosis to fall for it and gush over him.

You people are going to scream like cats on fire when you are reminded later to where you lowered the bar. It is going to take some real effort for someone, right or left, to get under that sucker now.

Last edited:

Yeah. About a blowjob....Wow, that's real bad.

It could have been worse. He could have lied about WMDs and taken your country to war. Thank god no president would be that dumb....
...oh, wait a minute.....:eusa_whistle:

Honestly I think Newt's grandstanding was a lot like the first few games Tim Tebow won. For those who went into it supporting Newt it reaffirmed why you support him but for those who can't get past Newt's fundamental flaws it just made you more annoyed with him and his fanboys. We all know how it ended for Timmeh.
There's no mistaking me for one of Gingweasel's fanboys....He's the bottom of the barrel in my book.

That doesn't change that he was 100% correct in that the media is acting as a propaganda arm for the Boiking, and going out of their way to run down any and every potential opponent to him, in any way that they can do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
There's no mistaking me for one of Gingweasel's fanboys....He's the bottom of the barrel in my book.

That doesn't change that he was 100% correct in that the media is acting as a propaganda arm for the Boiking, and going out of their way to run down any and every potential opponent to him, in any way that they can do so.

You say that like it's a bad thing....

It could have been worse. He could have lied about WMDs and taken your country to war. Thank god no president would be that dumb....
Clintoon continued the 1991 war, with the unilateral impositions of sanctions upon and the no-fly zones over Iraq.

Dumbass.

Just like you to be a supporter of TASS and Pravda.

Clintoon continued the 1991 war, with the unilateral impositions of sanctions upon and the no-fly zones over Iraq.

Dumbass.

Yeah, all those troops Clinton sent to Iraq and Afghanistan are suffering from PTS syndrome..

Oh that's right, he didn't send them.

Who's the dumbass again, dumbass?

Just like you to be a supporter of TASS and Pravda.

Do you think lobbying and campaign contributions are free speech or bribery?

Dumbass.

Yeah, all those troops Clinton sent to Iraq and Afghanistan are suffering from PTS syndrome..

Acts of war are acts of war....You're in for a penny, you're in for a pound.

Fact remains that Clintoon was as big a warmonger tool as almost everyone else since Wilson, fool.

Dumbass.

Acts of war are acts of war....You're in for a penny, you're in for a pound.

Fact remains that Clintoon was as big a warmonger tool as almost everyone else since Wilson, fool.

Nah, not even close. Hell, you guys were calling him a wimp for bombing a pharmaceutical factory in the Sudan and some tents in Afghanistan.

About the only thing he did do was send troops to Somalia and even then it was for humanitarian reasons....

I take it you're not married or never have been--:lol:

I'm sure that would surprise my wife.

Then you haven't been married for very long. Because me being married to the same guy for 39 years know alot of family and friends that are divorced and didn't make it. And NONE of them have aired their dirty laundry over national news over it.

Uh how many divorced family members and former family members do you have that would merit such attention?? How many of them had the opportunity to be on national news to discuss their former marriages??

Personally I believe as I did when the republicans including newt went after clinton. What he does in his bedroom or outside of his marriage is his business and between him and his wife.

That being said, my problem with newt in this instance is that his position only seemed to change when his own personal life was put under the microscope. However, back when they were going after cllinton they had no problem bringing out women to go after clinton on national news.

Why wasn't he "appalled" back then?? It's great that republicans preach forgive and forget but the only pasts that they seem to want to forgive and forget are their own.

Last edited:
Whether you like Newt or not, he got a standing ovation for standing up to the media and attacking them. In addition to that, when Newt stated that he is sick and tired of the media protecting Barack Obama and attacking Republicans, that was a very powerful statement. Why, because anyone watching the debate will remember that and be watching in a more observant matter.

What Newt did will benefit whoever the Republican nominee is, he attacked the media's credibility and integrity, and put them on the spot. It was fun watching Newt not take any crap and go on offense instead of playing defense. This is why the Democrats and media fear Newt, they know in spite of his baggage, he knows how to deal with it, and that Newt will not be on defense, but be on offense. Newt is a threat in spite of his baggage.

Romney, while he was overshadowed by Newt, Romney put out his best performance yet. He is more refined than Newt, and I absolutely loved when Romney told Santorum - if he (Santorum) wants to be Gov. of MA that's fine, I(Romney) want to be president. For awhile, I thought Romney was questionable, after tonight, I truly believe Romney can beat Obama. Santorum and Paul are done. Gingrich or Romney can beat Obama.

All's you need to do is watch this--and understand what happened 15 years ago between his X wife and himself--and Newt Gingrich's response--that was asked by John King of CNN in the S. Carolina debate in January 19, 2012.--LOL. Of course the question being his X wife of 15 years decided to air her 15 year old dirty laundry on her x husband during an ABC interview that is out the eve of the S. Carolina primary.

Newt Gingrich ***RIPS*** into John King on the 1st question in tonites GOP debate. - YouTube

Man! I was so proud of Newt when he knocked the ball out of the park with that one. This honesty is what I like about Newt. And I felt Newt was right on, with his anger towards an ignorant and personal question. Newt is still someone I would like to see take on this Namby-Pamby country, if he had a GOP controlled House. Romney looks weak, next to Newt, in my opinion, but he plays it neutral, and that may be what is needed to win the nomination and restore the country to the principles of the Constitution, as much as possible. Love listening to Paul, also. He is captivating, but not ready for prime time, imo.

Santorum consistently puts in a solid performance, also. But for some reason I don't think the country would be behind him.

Forum List

Back