Gingrich, Paul, Romney tied for 1st in Iowa...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
...according to the latest RCP poll spread of only 2 points, too close to call...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Iowa Republican Presidential Caucus

Ron Paul has climbed no doubt due to his trim the cost of government & avoid war rhetoric. I was surprised that Newt Gingrich lost traction so fast with the Iowan constituency. I mean he dropped 5/6 points like overnight. Despite being the superior orator & debater Mitt Romney seems to be losing momentum in Iowa though not by much.
In New Hampshire Romney is having a field day as the hapless Gingrich & Paul are languishing waaaaaaaay back in a distant 2nd/3rd place...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary

In the big picture it's Gingrich by a massacre, so far...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

...with Romney holding a distant 2nd place & Paul knocked out of contention down in the single digits. The surprise in the big picture is that Bachmann has run over the lack luster Perry & looks to be about to run over Ron Paul as well. To muddy up the waters even more, despite Gingrich showing a major lead nationally... Romney is the only candidate currently that has a realistic chance of taking out president Obama...

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

...with president Obama having only a +1.8 spread lead over Romney... too close to call. I don't understand this at all as the GOP candidates seem to be jumping up & down the scale like farts on a hot skillet. I don't think the GOP constituency has a dreaming idea of what, who or why their even voting for??? Maybe it's due to the independents that are polled? I dunno what do you think about the candidates riding the up & down yo-yo from week to week... maybe a constituency gone bananas???

Forum List

Back