Gingrich on Romney Debating the President: ‘Obama is Going to Laugh at Him’

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Gingrich on Romney Debating the President: ‘Obama is Going to Laugh at Him’ - ABC News ^ | 1-6-2011 | George Stephanopoulos

Former speaker of the House Newt Gingrich drew a clear distinction between himself and his rivals, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum, and insisted in an interview with me today that he’s the best conservative candidate to beat President Obama.

He also fought back against the idea that he’s dividing up the conservative vote.

“I think as people look at his record and then imagine him debating Obama, Obama is going to laugh at him,” Gingrich said on “GMA.” “We have to look at what kind of a choice do we want for the country.”

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...
:badgrin:

Newt's hubris is as bad as Obamas. Which is one of the reasons I couldnt support him.

Looks like a lot of sour grapes by Gingrich as his candidacy crashes and burns

I have never seen a bigger liar in politics than Newt. Newt said he wouldn't attack other candidates and that's all he did... Oh I'm sorry, when Newt attacks someone it's an "observation," so believable that Newt’s support dried up and it only took him about 3 weeks to destroy his own campaign. I admit I’m happy to see enough people out there can see through some amount of the bullshit.

Newt claims “anyone of us would make a far better President than Obama.” 1 month later he claims Mitt and Ron Paul are the most dangerous men in America after Obama… just another “observation” by Newt, that conflicts with an earlier ‘Observation.”

I have never seen a bigger liar in politics than Newt. Newt said he wouldn't attack other candidates and that's all he did... Oh I'm sorry, when Newt attacks someone it's an "observation," so believable that Newt’s support dried up and it only took him about 3 weeks to destroy his own campaign. I admit I’m happy to see enough people out there can see through some amount of the bullshit.

Newt claims “anyone of us would make a far better President than Obama.” 1 month later he claims Mitt and Ron Paul are the most dangerous men in America after Obama… just another “observation” by Newt, that conflicts with an earlier ‘Observation.”

Newt is attacking them as it pertains to their political ability. That is the way it is supposed to be.

He is not attacking them based on personal issues or a spin of their past political acheviments.

Lefties whine about Fox but they trust a guy who led Bill Clinton's bimbo eruption squad and kept the pervert-in-chief's secrets. George Stephonolopis is a democrat operative as far from being fair and balanced as you can get.

Gingrich on Romney Debating the President: ‘Obama is Going to Laugh at Him’ - ABC News ^ | 1-6-2011 | George Stephanopoulos

Former speaker of the House Newt Gingrich drew a clear distinction between himself and his rivals, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum, and insisted in an interview with me today that he’s the best conservative candidate to beat President Obama.

He also fought back against the idea that he’s dividing up the conservative vote.

“I think as people look at his record and then imagine him debating Obama, Obama is going to laugh at him,” Gingrich said on “GMA.” “We have to look at what kind of a choice do we want for the country.”

I would like to see a Newt/Santorum ( VP ) ticket, as of this post. If Santorum's numbers start dropping, he just might accept that secondary position. It is up to the president as to the duties of the vice-president, and I think Santorum would demand and receive, plenty of important work to do. They have workded well together for 20 years, Newt has said. And Santorum would be the president if anything ended Newt's presidency. I like the fact that Santorum is such an expert on anything Iran, and the Middle East.

Meanwhile, I still feel the nod will go to the moderate, Romney. Still better than what we have now.

Lefties whine about Fox but they trust a guy who led Bill Clinton's bimbo eruption squad and kept the pervert-in-chief's secrets. George Stephonolopis is a democrat operative as far from being fair and balanced as you can get.

OK, we'll trust Newt when he says "Obama's going to laugh at Mitt". What's interesting, however, is that he doesn't realize, if it's HIM up there, the WHOLE COUNTRY will be laughing. :lol:

Newt's wrong...especially in a debate about the economy, Mitt will cream Obama!! Obama doesn't know the first thing about fixing the economy, Mitt has had alot of experience with business and can run circles around Obama on that subject. The laughing will be at Obama...not Romney!

I don't know why anyone would be surprised. This is the guy who whined about not being allowed out the FRONT door on AF1.

Forum List

Back