Gingrich On Obama: "I Don't Want To Bloody His Nose, I Want To Knock Him Out"

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Gingrich On Obama: "I Don't Want To Bloody His Nose, I Want To Knock Him Out"
Real Clear Politics ^ | January 17, 2012 | rocky88

Gingrich On Obama: "I Don't Want To Bloody His Nose, I Want To Knock Him Out" | RealClearPolitics
Question at town hall: "What I've been looking for in my candidate is fire in the belly. We’ve got to bloody Obama’s nose. You've mentioned challenging him to seven, three-hour debates. He has this armor of media surrounding him. If he doesn’t agree to that, how do you plan to aggressively take the gloves off and go after him?" Newt Gingrich: "Let me say first of all, I don’t want to argue with you about the analogy. I don't want to bloody his nose, I want to knock him out."

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

GO NEWT!!!:eusa_whistle:

Me too..

A friend of the family gave me an Obama punching bag for Christmas :lol:

711CPQVfsJL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWToxPni6Ic]In Living Color Parody of LL Cool J- Mama Said Knock You Out - YouTube[/ame]

My daughter's HS softball team would like to run-rule the Yankees, too.

Ya can't knock out the champ if you can't win a shot at the title. If newt can't go two rounds with Romney.....who lost in twoi rounds to McCain.....who got his ass kicked by Obama.......isn't this just so much talk?

Watch out, Nick.......you might get hit back by that thing.

Newt Gingrich has no shot and is only there to boost his private sector affairs once he goes home. And he will be going home. Everyone with half a brain in this primary knows he's not a conservative, nor is he presidential. The man's track record speaks for itself.

So, he should keep talking and bringing the lulz. Him and Rick Perry both.

Newt Gingrich has no shot and is only there to boost his private sector affairs once he goes home. And he will be going home. Everyone with half a brain in this primary knows he's not a conservative, nor is he presidential. The man's track record speaks for itself.

So, he should keep talking and bringing the lulz. Him and Rick Perry both.
Hell.....even FAUX Noise insists.....

.....if nominated.

I think it's fairly safe to say NONE-of-them are worried about being embarrassed, as (even) they know ol' "Frig"'s short-timing.

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back