Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.

Newt's words were meant to rouse the rabid Right wing base. Those knuckle draggers LOVE bitter divisive partisanship. They LOVE the do-nothing Republican Congress. They would rather divide the nation on political lines than help the nation recover from the Bush train wreck.

That's why we got the Tea Party. That's why Standard and Poors downgraded the American credit rating. And soon, one of their numbers is going to go too far in his zealotry and take a pot shot at the President of the United States of America because..........they "love" America so much.

see what I mean.. and you're pissing and moaning because Republicans don't talk nice ABOUT you? You get No R E S P E C T

let's call the waaaaaambalance
Republicans don't talk nice about who? Demoncraps?

or demoncarps whichever. you reaps what ewe sows sow.

I can't wait until Newt Gingrich bites into Obama's ass come the general election! Newt Gingrich is going to go fucking crazy on Obama!!! Ape shit! All the truth is going to come out on Obama from his past to what he is doing to this nation from the oil pipeline, economy and the fucking up of the world. McCain is going to seem like a leftist turn over next to what Newt Gingrich is going to do!

Newt Gingrich is going to rip into Obama like a lion rips into its prey! I can't wait until he brings up the epa and all the spending. There has NEVER been a republican president like Newt Gingrich! Including Reagan! Newt Gingrich is going to chase Obama all over this country!!! It will be a pretty sight to behold!

Obama is going to be exposed and god willing ran out on a rail! Obama's going to be shitting his fucking pants every time Newt Gingrich shows up!

Newt? A lion? :lol:

He was laughed out of congress several decades ago. He's a erratic one-eyed bloated alley cat with a twisted tail.

And I am being kind.

Recent polling shows that not only does Newt not stand a chance..but the Congress would go Dem if he ran.

Several decades ago? You do realize that is 70 years ago right? And the man is 69 years old right now.

You are talking to the side that believes killing a citizen is OK if the goal is to diminish rights.

Sure do.

I do not believe a citizen has the right to conspire with the enemies of America and plot attacks on the homeland in a foreign hidey-hole.

Silly as that sounds.

Yes you do. You cheered the killing of an american and support holder and his band of criminals.

So, you feel that it is OK for us just to sit and let somebody actively plot and direct actions against this nation that result in the deaths of American Citizens. Is that why you hero, "W" didn't off Bin Laden? That had to wait for someone that believed that protecting American Citizens was more important than starting Empire building wars on the basis of lies.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

Do you even hear what demoncraps say about Republicans each and every day? Dew Ewe?

I know they refer to Republicans as the 'enemy'. When it comes to 'heated rhetoric', it seems like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

Neither side has the moral highground on this issue.

Sure do.

I do not believe a citizen has the right to conspire with the enemies of America and plot attacks on the homeland in a foreign hidey-hole.

Silly as that sounds.

Yes you do. You cheered the killing of an american and support holder and his band of criminals.

So, you feel that it is OK for us just to sit and let somebody actively plot and direct actions against this nation that result in the deaths of American Citizens. Is that why you hero, "W" didn't off Bin Laden? That had to wait for someone that believed that protecting American Citizens was more important than starting Empire building wars on the basis of lies.

Hey stupid all it would have taken is the evidence taken to court and had his citizenship revoked.

Now why dont you clowns post your personal condemnations of NDAA.

I can't wait until Newt Gingrich bites into Obama's ass come the general election! Newt Gingrich is going to go fucking crazy on Obama!!! Ape shit! All the truth is going to come out on Obama from his past to what he is doing to this nation from the oil pipeline, economy and the fucking up of the world. McCain is going to seem like a leftist turn over next to what Newt Gingrich is going to do!

Newt Gingrich is going to rip into Obama like a lion rips into its prey! I can't wait until he brings up the epa and all the spending. There has NEVER been a republican president like Newt Gingrich! Including Reagan! Newt Gingrich is going to chase Obama all over this country!!! It will be a pretty sight to behold!

Obama is going to be exposed and god willing ran out on a rail! Obama's going to be shitting his fucking pants every time Newt Gingrich shows up!

Newt? A lion? :lol:

He was laughed out of congress several decades ago. He's a erratic one-eyed bloated alley cat with a twisted tail.

And I am being kind.

Recent polling shows that not only does Newt not stand a chance..but the Congress would go Dem if he ran.

Several decades ago? You do realize that is 70 years ago right? And the man is 69 years old right now.

No.

Several is 2 or more..

sev·er·al/ˈsev(ə)rəl/
Adjective:
1.More than two but not many: "the author of several books"; "Van Gogh was just one of several artists who gathered at Auvers".
2.Separate or respective: "their several responsibilities".

One of those "confusing" words in the English language.

Swallow, where was the outrage with Hoffa jr., and no condemnation from the White House?

Swallow? No thanks..but it was nice to ya to offer.

I don't let men do that sort of thing for me..and anyway..I am in a committed relationship.

But there are always "glory holes", chief.

Ok my mistake, but try answering the substantive question.

Hey stupid all it would have taken is the evidence taken to court and had his citizenship revoked.

Ah..so..you go along with the Bush plan. Like what he done did to Bin Laden before 9/11. Glad that worked out so well.

Betcha don't visit NYC much.

Problem is, wingnuts have been led to believe that the Giffords tragedy has nothing at all to do with their whacko gun rhetoric.. She was just a victim of fate. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beyond the shooting, gun nuts really don't want to have anything to do with what prompted the guy to shoot and kill all of those people.

You do realize that gabbys shooter was a left leaning loon dont you? His own friends admitted as much, the literature that he read was left leaning, his rants on Facebook was left leaning. That does not fit your narrative though so I can see why you would not want to notice.

"Left" leaning..as yes.

Which is why he went to a Democratic meeting and shot Democrats. :doubt:

Oswald was left leaning as well, and shot kennedy, John Hinckley was also left leaning, and shot reagan. Seems that most crazy bastards in the last 100 years where left leaning and just by these two examples alone it seem they really have no difference in target whether it be democrat or republican.

Ah..so..you go along with the Bush plan. Like what he done did to Bin Laden before 9/11. Glad that worked out so well.

What Bush plan?

If you are going to project, at least make it complete.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

Problem is, wingnuts have been led to believe that the Giffords tragedy has nothing at all to do with their whacko gun rhetoric.. She was just a victim of fate. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beyond the shooting, gun nuts really don't want to have anything to do with what prompted the guy to shoot and kill all of those people.

So do you really believe if gun laws were in place no criminals would have access to guns?? Really??

Take away gun rights and only the sicko criminals will have them. Have you read about what happened during prohibition?? Long live the second amendment.

Swallow, where was the outrage with Hoffa jr., and no condemnation from the White House?

Swallow? No thanks..but it was nice to ya to offer.

I don't let men do that sort of thing for me..and anyway..I am in a committed relationship.

But there are always "glory holes", chief.

Ok my mistake, but try answering the substantive question.

Sure.

Hoffa's not running for public office. He's a Union boss. And his quote was taken completely out of context. If you listen to the whole thing, it's pretty pedestrian, but doesn't rise to the level of calling for violent action.

HOFFA: Everybody here's got to vote. If we go back and keep the eye on the prize, let's take these son of a bitches out and give America back to America where we belong! Thank you very much!

Newt's words were meant to rouse the rabid Right wing base. Those knuckle draggers LOVE bitter divisive partisanship. They LOVE the do-nothing Republican Congress. They would rather divide the nation on political lines than help the nation recover from the Bush train wreck.

That's why we got the Tea Party. That's why Standard and Poors downgraded the American credit rating. And soon, one of their numbers is going to go too far in his zealotry and take a pot shot at the President of the United States of America because..........they "love" America so much.

The do nothing congress is in the lower chamber that is known as the senate. Of course if you paid attention you would have noticed that over 18 bills that would have benefited the country where sent by the GOP down to the senate and Harry Reid never allowed them to be voted on. SO if there is anything do nothing about it, it's the democrats who have done nothing. The democrats have also failed to pass a budget going over 1000 days now even though they are constitutionally mandated to do so, is that not do nothing to you? Or are you drinking more koolaid than you can handle?

He is working on buddying up with the taliban,
Killing oil
giving the middle east to the muslim brother hood
killing our space program
giving our nuclear tech to russia
in a hole lot more

Newt is right. Obama should be impeached!

Laughable hypebole.

Laughable only on the left, the rest of us living here in reality notice the dangers of this mans policies.

So...what did you do when Obama took all your guns like people like you warned us was going to happen if he was elected?

What Bush plan?

If you are going to project, at least make it complete.

A. Terrorists are mosquitoes. He hates swatting mosquitoes. So ignore them.
B. Piss off China and Russia.
C. Ignore CIA reports.
D. Act dumbfounded when there is the worst terrorist attack in history.
E. Let the guy go. Then forget about him.
F. Follow the PNAC plan to lock up Middle East oil for US companies.
G. Sit back and watch the profits roll in.

Good job boys!

:clap2:

DId we hear the left accept blame when Reagan was shot? Of course not.,

The truth about obama needs to be told, He IS the most dangerous president in history.

All our President will have to do is repeat Gingrinch's own words. That will damn the chances of that amoral person ever becoming President.

If the GOP is stupid enough to run someone like Gingrinch, they will deserve the overwhelming drubbing they take at the polls. The thrust should be to not only reject Gingrinch, but also remove all the Teabaggers elected in 2010 for their obstructionist policies and general lunacy.

First you'll have to remove the citizens who elected the tea party members in, I dont see that happening anytime soon, good luck with that.
It's a damn shame they obstructed dictatorship policies isn't it? They did exactly what they where elected to do, stop the machine until help can arrive. Success!!

DId we hear the left accept blame when Reagan was shot? Of course not.,

The truth about obama needs to be told, He IS the most dangerous president in history.

The 'mommy, he did it too' response is a tad childish, in my opinion.

And, no, he isn't.

Pisses me off when I have to 'defend' the left but on this issue, we should hold our politicians to a higher standard than to tolerate their overly emotional partisan bullshit. He's doing this for ratings... talk tough about Obama - cuz (insert optional deity here) knows - his bullshit about Romney ain't working.

This is politicking at its most disgraceful level.

Forum List

Back