Gingrich - Obama the most dangerous President in US history.

Newt's words were meant to rouse the rabid Right wing base. Those knuckle draggers LOVE bitter divisive partisanship. They LOVE the do-nothing Republican Congress. They would rather divide the nation on political lines than help the nation recover from the Bush train wreck.

That's why we got the Tea Party. That's why Standard and Poors downgraded the American credit rating. And soon, one of their numbers is going to go too far in his zealotry and take a pot shot at the President of the United States of America because..........they "love" America so much.

Wake us once democrats understand what honest is............

:lol:

After listening to the diatribe from Newt..you are using the word, "honest"?

Seriously?

I am not speaking to newt but you. You dont have any credibility on this subject.

Remember I come from a family of baby killers where we all look alike.,

If I don't have any "credibility" then don't respond. And if you like killing babies..I hope the authorities catch up to you post haste. But that might be hard..seeing as you are able to blend into a crowd of family..easily.

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

And it's a shame he wasn't.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

Do you even hear what demoncraps say about Republicans each and every day? Dew Ewe?

:lol:

After listening to the diatribe from Newt..you are using the word, "honest"?

Seriously?

I am not speaking to newt but you. You dont have any credibility on this subject.

If I don't have any "credibility" then don't respond. And if you like killing babies..I hope the authorities catch up to you post haste. But that might be hard..seeing as you are able to blend into a crowd of family..easily.

You dont get a pass. I enjoy highlighting stupidity. So please continue.

Laughable hypebole.

Laughable only on the left, the rest of us living here in reality notice the dangers of this mans policies.

You are talking to the side that believes killing a citizen is OK if the goal is to diminish rights.

Sure do.

I do not believe a citizen has the right to conspire with the enemies of America and plot attacks on the homeland in a foreign hidey-hole.

Silly as that sounds.

I can't wait until Newt Gingrich bites into Obama's ass come the general election! Newt Gingrich is going to go fucking crazy on Obama!!! Ape shit! All the truth is going to come out on Obama from his past to what he is doing to this nation from the oil pipeline, economy and the fucking up of the world. McCain is going to seem like a leftist turn over next to what Newt Gingrich is going to do!

Newt Gingrich is going to rip into Obama like a lion rips into its prey! I can't wait until he brings up the epa and all the spending. There has NEVER been a republican president like Newt Gingrich! Including Reagan! Newt Gingrich is going to chase Obama all over this country!!! It will be a pretty sight to behold!

Obama is going to be exposed and god willing ran out on a rail! Obama's going to be shitting his fucking pants every time Newt Gingrich shows up!

All our President will have to do is repeat Gingrinch's own words. That will damn the chances of that amoral person ever becoming President.

If the GOP is stupid enough to run someone like Gingrinch, they will deserve the overwhelming drubbing they take at the polls. The thrust should be to not only reject Gingrinch, but also remove all the Teabaggers elected in 2010 for their obstructionist policies and general lunacy.

Newt's words were meant to rouse the rabid Right wing base. Those knuckle draggers LOVE bitter divisive partisanship. They LOVE the do-nothing Republican Congress. They would rather divide the nation on political lines than help the nation recover from the Bush train wreck.

That's why we got the Tea Party. That's why Standard and Poors downgraded the American credit rating. And soon, one of their numbers is going to go too far in his zealotry and take a pot shot at the President of the United States of America because..........they "love" America so much.

see what I mean.. and you're pissing and moaning because Republicans don't talk nice ABOUT you? You get No R E S P E C T

let's call the waaaaaambalance

Laughable only on the left, the rest of us living here in reality notice the dangers of this mans policies.

You are talking to the side that believes killing a citizen is OK if the goal is to diminish rights.

Sure do.

I do not believe a citizen has the right to conspire with the enemies of America and plot attacks on the homeland in a foreign hidey-hole.

Silly as that sounds.

Yes you do. You cheered the killing of an american and support holder and his band of criminals.

You dont get a pass. I enjoy highlighting stupidity. So please continue.

And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in thy country.

see what I mean.. and you're pissing and moaning because Republicans don't talk nice ABOUT you? You get No R E S P E C T

let's call the waaaaaambalance
Republicans don't talk nice about who? Demoncraps?

What a fucking asshole. Did Giffords teach this man nothing? It's this sort of rhetoric that inspires lunatics to do awful things. Gingrich is one of the most irresponsible polticians in history. This alone, should disqualify him to be President. Aside from his racism and bigotry..he has no problem engaging in some real damaging and breathtakingly stupid behavior.

From closing down government over a perceived slight to making films and putting out literature and media that "intellectualize" his bigotry and racism..this man should have been purged from politics long ago.

Gingrich: Obama May Be the "Most Dangerous" President Ever, "Completely Misunderstands Reality" - YouTube

Gifford's shooter was not motivated by the political discourse in the country. There is nothing untrue of what Newt said.

Sure do.

Silly as that sounds.

Yes you do. You cheered the killing of an american and support holder and his band of criminals.

Holder offed Al-Awlaki?

Good trick. :clap2:

Problem is, wingnuts have been led to believe that the Giffords tragedy has nothing at all to do with their whacko gun rhetoric.. She was just a victim of fate. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beyond the shooting, gun nuts really don't want to have anything to do with what prompted the guy to shoot and kill all of those people.

You do realize that gabbys shooter was a left leaning loon dont you? His own friends admitted as much, the literature that he read was left leaning, his rants on Facebook was left leaning. That does not fit your narrative though so I can see why you would not want to notice.

You do realize that idiots like you by glorifying violence, and diefying a tool, guns, put the gun in that loons hands, don't you?

Anytime there is a bill to prevent the loons from getting their hands on guns, the NRA and rightwingnuts do their best to prevent that from happening. So we have a murder rate in this nation that is appalling. And war weopons on our streets.

Sallow, where was the outrage with Hoffa jr., and no condemnation from the White House?

Last edited:

Gifford's shooter was not motivated by the political discourse in the country. There is nothing untrue of what Newt said.

Which is why Loughner chose Democrats to shoot.

Nothing to see here folks. :doubt:

I can't wait until Newt Gingrich bites into Obama's ass come the general election! Newt Gingrich is going to go fucking crazy on Obama!!! Ape shit! All the truth is going to come out on Obama from his past to what he is doing to this nation from the oil pipeline, economy and the fucking up of the world. McCain is going to seem like a leftist turn over next to what Newt Gingrich is going to do!

Newt Gingrich is going to rip into Obama like a lion rips into its prey! I can't wait until he brings up the epa and all the spending. There has NEVER been a republican president like Newt Gingrich! Including Reagan! Newt Gingrich is going to chase Obama all over this country!!! It will be a pretty sight to behold!

Obama is going to be exposed and god willing ran out on a rail! Obama's going to be shitting his fucking pants every time Newt Gingrich shows up!

You know as well as I do that Obama will only do maybe 3 debates at most, and all three will be in friendly MSNBC or cnn forums with loaded questions set up to make him look good instead of holding him accountable to his failed policies. That's how the leftists maintain power.

Problem is, wingnuts have been led to believe that the Giffords tragedy has nothing at all to do with their whacko gun rhetoric.. She was just a victim of fate. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Beyond the shooting, gun nuts really don't want to have anything to do with what prompted the guy to shoot and kill all of those people.

There is a significant difference between being 'led to believe' and 'facts'. The facts do not support the bullshit that Gifford's shooting was influenced by anything other than a mentally unstable individual doing something that has been condemned by all decent Americans - regardless of their poltiical affiliation.

I have yet to see anyone on the right claim she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I have seen many people say she was targeted by a lunatic. Because that is what happened.

You may continue to opine about it but the facts do not support your opinion. Your opinion is based on overly emotional bullshit.... that is never an intelligent way to form an opinion.

For the record: Gingrich was absolutely wrong to speak about Obama that way. He sounds like a desperate man trying to salvage what is left of his campaign. I wish he would leave politics entirely - one less corrupt, dishonest hack is always a good thing.

Last edited:
Swallow, where was the outrage with Hoffa jr., and no condemnation from the White House?

Swallow? No thanks..but it was nice to ya to offer.

I don't let men do that sort of thing for me..and anyway..I am in a committed relationship.

But there are always "glory holes", chief.

Forum List

Back