Gingrich: Moron

and the republican party actually has the temerity to even bother to ASK why African Americans vote overwhelmingly for Democrats?????

Are you suggesting that African Americans can't read and blindly believe lies because a Democrat blogger says them?

that's not anywhere NEAR what I was suggesting.

Then why would a liberal blogger lying about Newt said at all determine how African Americans vote?

Are you suggesting that African Americans can't read and blindly believe lies because a Democrat blogger says them?

that's not anywhere NEAR what I was suggesting.

Then why would a liberal blogger lying about Newt said at all determine how African Americans vote?

where did I say that a liberal blogger wrote anything that determined how anyone would vote?

Is english your second language?

hahaha, here we go again with the Republican party is all whites.

you ever wonder how they know this, what, do they stand at a polling station and count them.:lol:

Black Americans vote Democrat because they know that the Democratic Party would support a black candidate for President.

Republicans are 90% white and more than 96% of the elected Republicans nationwide are white.

Of course, only 6% of America's scientists are white. Ooh insight, just a thought. While Blacks represent only 12% of the US population, is it possible that there are more black scientist than Republican scientists? Wouldn't that be hilarious?

Science Update: Spotlight on African American Scientists

Quote of the Day: Newt Gingrich is a Moron | Mother Jones

— By Kevin Drum
| Sun Mar. 21, 2010 9:45 AM PDT

From the inner id of the conservative movement:

Former Republican House speaker Newt Gingrich said Obama and the Democrats will regret their decision to push for comprehensive reform. Calling the bill "the most radical social experiment . . . in modern times," Gingrich said: "They will have destroyed their party much as Lyndon Johnson shattered the Democratic Party for 40 years" with the enactment of civil rights legislation in the 1960s.

BTW I'm fairly confident by the quotation marks and the context of the statement that Newt definitely wasnt talking about the civil rights legislation. Especially when it was passed with bipartisan support.

The more logical explanation is that Newt is talking about Johnson's entitlement programs.

Course, why worry about accurate quotations? not like it matters.

Grammar isn't one of the Libtard's finer points of discussion.....notice they refuse to even acknowledge that the motherjones story is all made up bullshit.

Black Americans vote Democrat because they know that the Democratic Party would support a black candidate for President.

Republicans are 90% white and more than 96% of the elected Republicans nationwide are white.

Of course, only 6% of America's scientists are white. Ooh insight, just a thought. While Blacks represent only 12% of the US population, is it possible that there are more black scientist than Republican scientists? Wouldn't that be hilarious?

WRONG. Black Americans vote Democratic because they know they have a shoulder to cry on when they play the race card.....and a hand out when they are dealing crack from their home based businesses.

Oh my friggen gawd, how the hell do you think this President got elected, by all black votes.
what a down right demeaning thing to say to the white people who voted for this jerk. yeah, that's the thanks they get for it.

Last edited:

Oh my friggen gawd, how the hell do you think this President got elected, by all black votes.
what a down right demeaning thing to say to the white people who voted for this jerk. yeah, that's the thanks they get for it.

you really have all the logical skills of a wilted carrot

Grammar isn't one of the Libtard's finer points of discussion.....notice they refuse to even acknowledge that the motherjones story is all made up bullshit.

It's not just the grammar. It's the context itself.

It makes me wonder

Are they stupid?
Are they ignorant?
Are they just missing something?
Are they lazy?
Or are they just so dishonest the fact that the blogger is obviously lying doesnt even phase them because they have no problem lying if it makes their party look better.

The first ones I can be sympathetic for. You can change something about that. But the last one is just a sign of a completely corrupt and evil heart.

I can understand disagreeing with people. I can understand not liking people as well. That's one thing. But Id expect them to be disagreements for things people have actually said or done. But making things up? Seriously? You have to make things up?

Newt's done and said plenty of things for which people can legitimately criticize him. Why on earth would you lie about it? How does that help anything? How can someone be dishonest like that?

I know what happens to people who are falsely accused. It's disgusting. I had a friend who was falsely accused of rape. It was obvious he couldnt have done it because he was on the other side of the state with another friend of mine at the time. And he had ticket stubs and toll tickets to prove it. He was thankfully, not put in jail. But his name was tainted. There will always be someone who believes he did something that he never did.

There are few things in life that I hate more than false accusations. And to pretend that you can falsely accuse Newt, and that somehow means all the Republicans/Conservatives are likewise evil is absurd. Who is evil? The one who honestly puts himself and his ideas out there or the one who has to lie about others to get his way?

WRONG. Black Americans vote Democratic because they know they have a shoulder to cry on when they play the race card.....and a hand out when they are dealing crack from their home based businesses.
Here's the Race Card Card.

That's the Angry White Man card. If you have it in your wallet you can blame Blacks for being lazy bastards who ruin the government by draining the economy via welfare. Of course it also makes you forget corporate welfare and farmer welfare...but at least you have a demon to villify.

— By Kevin Drum

Former Republican House speaker Newt Gingrich said Obama and the Democrats will regret their decision to push for comprehensive reform. Calling the bill "the most radical social experiment . . . in modern times," Gingrich said: "They will have destroyed their party much as Lyndon Johnson shattered the Democratic Party for 40 years" with the enactment of civil rights legislation in the 1960s.

I recall Newt saying that the Dems would regret electing Clinton too.

— By Kevin Drum

Notice the placement of the quotation marks....for the terminally stupid ass mother fuckers like Political Junkie....man you fucking libtard ass clowns are so easily duped...it's comical.
Yeah, don't they know only CON$ervaTards are allowed embellish quotes!!
After all, CON$ were able to create "death panels" by quoting only 1 word "guide." What nerve of the Libs to do the same thing with a whole sentence!

Especially when it is so obvious that the Civil Rights legislation destroyed the Democratic party by delivering the southern states to the GOP and the word "guide" has nothing to do with "death panels"!!!! Don't these Libs know you can only embellish a quote with something totally unrelared to the quote???? Haven't they learned anything from CON$??????

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1999513-post64.html

Forum List

Back