Gingrich Maintains 6 Point Lead in S.C.

I'll wait to see the polls after the Newt sextape is released.

Well, anyone who watches a Newt Sextape will not be voting. People who die of shock dont vote for Republicans. The dead vote for Democrats.

I always considered them pseudo-dead............lets face it........if the Dems didnt have the perpetually duped and numb of this world, they'd never win an election. Unfortunately for the rest of America, they still do own this voting bloc.

GO NEWT! You get in the WH, you can ditch wife number 3 and go for a young, tight wife number 4! YOU DA MAN! :clap2:

Newt took CNN to the woodshed last night.

That liberal douchebag looked like a dear in headlights by the time Newt was done with him.

YES HE DID! He made everyone forget for a couple hours that he is a perverted liar! Good Job!

Newt took CNN to the woodshed last night.

That liberal douchebag looked like a dear in headlights by the time Newt was done with him.

indeed..........it was classic!!!

Got to thinking last night while watching the debate.........are any of these meatheads going to ask Obama to release his school transcripts or medical records? Dollar to a thousand stale donuts its not happening!!!:2up:

GO NEWT! You get in the WH, you can ditch wife number 3 and go for a young, tight wife number 4! YOU DA MAN! :clap2:

Maybe he can act like Clinton and sneak in a blow job or two.

INdeed...........and how funny is it that all the k00k left on this board went on for years about how Clintons personal conduct had nothing to do with his job but jump on the bandwagon with this story of an ex-wife that nobody cares about. Its fascinating how some can create a double standard and not even think twice about it!!!:D

Maybe he can act like Clinton and sneak in a blow job or two.

INdeed...........and how funny is it that all the k00k left on this board went on for years about how Clintons personal conduct had nothing to do with his job but jump on the bandwagon with this story of an ex-wife that nobody cares about. Its fascinating how some can create a double standard and not even think twice about it!!!:D

Indeed! What one does in his personal time is no one's business. BJ's in the Oval Office are just fine - as long as you're a Democrat.

As of this morning, RCP has RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Latest SC Primary Polls

RasRpts: Gingrich 33, Romney 31
Augusta Chronicle: Gingrich Takes the Lead in South Carolina, 32-29
PPP: Gingrich Now Up Six Points
NBC News: Romney Leads Gingrich By Ten; 5 Points Post-Debate
Politico: Romney Leads 37 - 30
RCP Average: Romney +1.2%

Gingrich may well win this state. Political history in the making makes for amazing tales.

Republicans, after the pounding they gave Clinton, should expect the same from the dems if Newt makes the nomination. One of his major problems is going to be the idea of Calista as first lady. When the dem machine starts on her, the portrait will be ghastly.

Republicans, after the pounding they gave Clinton, should expect the same from the dems if Newt makes the nomination. One of his major problems is going to be the idea of Calista as first lady. When the dem machine starts on her, the portrait will be ghastly.

NOt really. Sorry, we don't like it when they pick on spouses. Even Hillary got a massive pass despite being outspoken and saying some really stupid stuff. (I'm impressed how reasoned she has been as Secretary of State, though.)

Newt was supposed to win SC handily. He's got nothing.

I don't think anyone was supposed to win it "handily".

It was going to be a hard fought contest because it was a hard-fought contest in 2000 and 2008. SC is the conservative "Firewall" against liberals who get too much momentum in Iowa and SC.

So if Conservatives don't want an abortion supporting, gay-marriage enforcing, health-care mandating RINO with a huge Cayman Island bank account, SC is a good place to stop it.

A Newt win would have two effects- It would make it a two man race between him and Romney (Santorum is sinking, and will be done after this.) And Republicans can seriously have a debate if idealogy is more important than expediency.

Somebody needs a waaaabulance.

Still butt hurt I exposed what an empty, sad life you have?

If conservatives support Romney, they deserve to lose. And they will. You don't sell out your principles and win respect.

NOt really. Sorry, we don't like it when they pick on spouses. Even Hillary got a massive pass despite being outspoken and saying some really stupid stuff. (I'm impressed how reasoned she has been as Secretary of State, though.)

I agree.

Doubt his wife will be a target.

Newt yes but his wife, Nope.

I'm also of the opinion that SC will be voting with its wallet. UE is quite high there.

Last edited:
Romney is leading with non-evangelicals (39-30), independents (30-26), moderates (44-23), and women (32-31). The problem for him is that all of those groups are a minority within the South Carolina Republican electorate.

Unfortunately the problem for Newt is you can't win the election and lose those groups. There simply aren't enough male conservatives to win an election, and his negatives are off the charts.

Yeah, really, because she is part of this whole mess.

Romney is leading with non-evangelicals (39-30), independents (30-26), moderates (44-23), and women (32-31). The problem for him is that all of those groups are a minority within the South Carolina Republican electorate.

Unfortunately the problem for Newt is you can't win the election and lose those groups. There simply aren't enough male conservatives to win an election, and his negatives are off the charts.

Oh, look, we're back to the "electability" argument.

The last defense of a Romney suppoter. You don't like him, but someone might.

The Dems have to be both scratching their heads while inwardly laughing their butts off. Can Gingrich take out the only candidate that has a chance of beating Obama in the General? Gingrich as the GOP nominee would change the WH strategy and probably create a party atmosphere that could last for weeks. I know dozens of faithful republicans who will definitely stay at home in November, rather than vote for the moral degenerate. That would be huge!

Please tell me that the GOP has SOMEONE ANYONE who they can offer up that is better. If the party of God and the holders of grand moral standards selects Newt as their nominee, the Grand Old Party has reached a new and dangerous low.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back