Gingrich Likely to Run for President

President Obama will win big majorities against either Palin or Gingrinch.
Any debates would seal that one!!

Hell.....he took-on a whole ROOM of Republicans, and proceeded to KICK their (collective) ASSES!!!!

:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLd0HYD4UG4]YouTube - GOP Admits Being Clobbered By Obama[/ame]​

Your perception of how a debate is won must be off. Obama is terrible at debating. If it's not in his script, he stumbles all over the words. Even McCain had the edge over him in most discussions. Even if I didn't agree with what McCain was saying, he still was more on point than Obama could ever dream to be.

Palin, despite her flakiness and her lack of intelligent background, is actually a skilled speaker. If she brushed up on her knowledge of foreign policy, she'd actually be a pretty tough competitor in a debate. She still has no shot in hell at beating Obama in an election. If she did run, just like last time, I'd abstain from voting. I don't believe in choosing between the lesser of two evils.

I'm hoping Romney returns to the spotlight soon, because his fiscal responsibility is needed right now.

Think Progress Rove on Gingrich running for president: ‘There’s a question of his discipline.’

Rove on Gingrich running for president: ‘There’s a question of his discipline.’

Newt Gingrich has been hinting for over a year that he is thinking about running for president. Yesterday in Iowa, the former GOP House speaker indicated that he is seriously considering seeking the GOP presidential nomination in 2012. “I’ve never been this serious,” he said, adding, “It’s fair to say that by February the groundwork will have been laid to consider seriously whether or not to run.” However, last night on Fox News, Karl Rove didn’t seem too high on that possibility:

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: His strength and his weakness going into getting the nomination?

ROVE: He has vision, and there’s a question of his discipline. When he was Speaker of the House, he had the vision to — as a Republican leader, to get us into the majority and the vision to sort of give people the big picture to go after. The question was sometimes whether — how consistent he was in keeping people focused on those — on that vision.

Watch it:

Rove doesn't like him because he can't control him.

Obama is sooo terrible he was able to crush mcfossil. thanks for that comedy and worn out republiklan talking point.

Peace Jah live

Hell.....he took-on a whole ROOM of Republicans, and proceeded to KICK their (collective) ASSES!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLd0HYD4UG4]YouTube - GOP Admits Being Clobbered By Obama[/ame]​

Your perception of how a debate is won must be off. Obama is terrible at debating. If it's not in his script, he stumbles all over the words. Even McCain had the edge over him in most discussions. Even if I didn't agree with what McCain was saying, he still was more on point than Obama could ever dream to be.

Palin, despite her flakiness and her lack of intelligent background, is actually a skilled speaker. If she brushed up on her knowledge of foreign policy, she'd actually be a pretty tough competitor in a debate. She still has no shot in hell at beating Obama in an election. If she did run, just like last time, I'd abstain from voting. I don't believe in choosing between the lesser of two evils.

I'm hoping Romney returns to the spotlight soon, because his fiscal responsibility is needed right now.

Romney? Lol! That fucking punk helped lead the way for socialized healthcare in MA.

Your perception of how a debate is won must be off. Obama is terrible at debating.
He does have a tendency to confuse "conservatives" with too-many FACTS.

:rolleyes:

Palin, despite her flakiness and her lack of intelligent background, is actually a skilled speaker.
Only to Teabaggers, who also string a bunch o' rhetoric, together.....and, insist it constitutes a complete-thought.
389.gif

Forum List

Back