Gingrich Likely to Run for President

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Think Progress Rove on Gingrich running for president: ‘There’s a question of his discipline.’

Rove on Gingrich running for president: ‘There’s a question of his discipline.’

Newt Gingrich has been hinting for over a year that he is thinking about running for president. Yesterday in Iowa, the former GOP House speaker indicated that he is seriously considering seeking the GOP presidential nomination in 2012. “I’ve never been this serious,” he said, adding, “It’s fair to say that by February the groundwork will have been laid to consider seriously whether or not to run.” However, last night on Fox News, Karl Rove didn’t seem too high on that possibility:

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: His strength and his weakness going into getting the nomination?

ROVE: He has vision, and there’s a question of his discipline. When he was Speaker of the House, he had the vision to — as a Republican leader, to get us into the majority and the vision to sort of give people the big picture to go after. The question was sometimes whether — how consistent he was in keeping people focused on those — on that vision.

Watch it:

Wow....Palin, Paul, Gingrich....at a time when so many conservatives say Obama is everything from the Messiah, to the anti-Chirst...and THIS is who they want to put on their ticket????

Newt will be alot of fun...

We need someone else to make fun of

Think Progress Rove on Gingrich running for president: ‘There’s a question of his discipline.’

Rove on Gingrich running for president: ‘There’s a question of his discipline.’

Newt Gingrich has been hinting for over a year that he is thinking about running for president. Yesterday in Iowa, the former GOP House speaker indicated that he is seriously considering seeking the GOP presidential nomination in 2012. “I’ve never been this serious,” he said, adding, “It’s fair to say that by February the groundwork will have been laid to consider seriously whether or not to run.” However, last night on Fox News, Karl Rove didn’t seem too high on that possibility:

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: His strength and his weakness going into getting the nomination?

ROVE: He has vision, and there’s a question of his discipline. When he was Speaker of the House, he had the vision to — as a Republican leader, to get us into the majority and the vision to sort of give people the big picture to go after. The question was sometimes whether — how consistent he was in keeping people focused on those — on that vision.

Watch it:

To paraphrase Republicans (during the Dem Primary; pitting Obama & Hillary):

PLEASE give us NEWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gingrich.gif

241.png

Gingrich vs Obama, 2012? Here are the campaign slogans:

Gingrish: "I'm Not Obama 2012" , "Not Barack 2012"

Obama: "Whoa Is Me 2012" , "Remember Bush 2012"

Neocons like Newt and Palin should be put against a wall and shot.

Awww. Thats not nice. And they wonder why we compare leftists to nazis. Shame shame on you.

I'm not a leftist, I'm a libertarian. I hate the GOP and the democraps equally. Besides, you didn't see the left or libertarians creating orgainzations like fatherland security, errr, I'm sorry homeland security.

Last edited:
In your dreams liberal. Besides, there is virtually no difference between your black messiah and Palin because they'll both keep us in perpetual, unending wars. Nothing fundamental will change. I don't know why you idiots can't see that.

Please run Newt. He might be more comical than Palin. He is a bigger hypocrite than Vitter.

President Obama will win big majorities against either Palin or Gingrinch.
Any debates would seal that one!!

Hell.....he took-on a whole ROOM of Republicans, and proceeded to KICK their (collective) ASSES!!!!

:clap2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLd0HYD4UG4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ[/ame]​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back