Gingrich: I'm 'more inclined to run' in 2012

i can think of at least 2 i'd rather see run
Gary Johnson and Duncan Hunter
hmm, just thought of a 3rd, J. C. Watts

I agree but none of them are electable. (imo)

Agreed. None of them have a chance of beating Obama.

At this point the only Republican who might have a chance is Romney.

Becuase his states healthcare plan worked so well?

Or because Obama would not dare pick on him over Mitt's plan?

During an appearance on "Fox News Sunday," former House speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) said that he is "much more inclined to run" for president in 2012 than not run. Gingrich has been hinting for months that he may seek the presidency -- though he has a history of making a lot of noise about running before deciding against it, as he did before the 2008 election. On Sunday, Gingrich said that after speaking with friends and colleagues, he is "more inclined to think it is doable." However, he said he would not make a decision until the "end of February, beginning of March."

44 - Gingrich: I'm 'more inclined to run' in 2012

I wonder what his ex wife thinks of this. Newt Gingrich is such a morally upright man to lead this nation. He must surely have Obama beat on that front. :rofl:

Get with the NOW HT. You dipshit.

I wonder how long it would take to get called a racist, hate-monger, if we called Obama the American Taliban?
Probably not long, since Obama hasn't advocated stricter laws based on biblical reasoning and values. So since it wouldn't be based on anything close to reality, it would be presumed correctly to be an attack based on his color and prior residences.

Yea, I figured a dumbass like you wouldn't understand the ridiculousness of referring to someone as 'Taliban' just because you disagree with them. Cheap shots are your SOP. Not original, not clever... just an idiot... and a whiner to boot.

i can think of at least 2 i'd rather see run
Gary Johnson and Duncan Hunter
hmm, just thought of a 3rd, J. C. Watts

I agree but none of them are electable. (imo)

Kat??? Newt had to resign from the house because he was facing 12 counts of felony bribery. What are you thinking?? What are all of you thinking??

since these guys are all crooks.....does it really matter?.....

Forum List

Back