Gingrich Flip-Flops On Libya

This thread is simply more proof of the latent dishonesty of Lefties in here. Clearly he is complaining about going in to late and with out a clear end game, and with a coalition so complicated it may keep us from achieving our goal.

Yet these liberals in here are trying to say he is complaining about going in at all.

You guys never met a lie you didn't love I see.

Do you walk more lightly, having totally shed the burden of credibility?

Ironic Post of the Day

:clap2:

He was for it before he was against it

It will make a great political ad......what does the right call it?
Oh yea........Flip flop

If he has truly Flip-Flopped,good for him. This War is fucking stupid and will come back to haunt us at some point.

Oh yea........Flip flop

The thread is based on gamesmanship of finding two quotes that appear without context to be contradictory, but if you read the entire statements they aren't. I realize that would never stop the great liberal cluster fuck you guys have going, but what fact would?

If he has truly Flip-Flopped,good for him. This War is fucking stupid and will come back to haunt us at some point.

Agreed, the problem as I see it is that Newt didn't flip flop and oppose our latest war. He's criticizing BO for being rudderless, he is. If he had actually opposed it and similar involvement he'd be going the right direction.

At the same time, the liberals let President Hussein off the hook for a genuine flip flop where he went from the right position opposing intervention to the wrong one supporting it.

I said going into the election (I hadn't joined this board yet) that if I actually believed him in opposing the wars and wanting to get our military out of the middle east I'd vote for him because that would be a genuine difference between the parties, but I didn't believe him. I wish I'd been wrong, I wasn't.

Last edited:

Oh yea........Flip flop

BTW, so you're OK with being against the war before you are for it and that's not a flip flop?

Gingrich didn't order the bombing & killing of Libyans for no reason. The Hopey Changey One did. Gingrich isn't the President last time i checked.

Gingrich didn't order the bombing & killing of Libyans for no reason. The Hopey Changey One did. Gingrich isn't the President last time i checked.

Good one

Let Gingrich run on how he opposed supporting the Libyan freedom fighters and supports the Gaddhafi regime

In fact, make it part of the GOP platform

Good one

Let Gingrich run on how he opposed supporting the Libyan freedom fighters and supports the Gaddhafi regime

Good one

BO doesn't need an actual plan, objective or policy and should just be a bucket boy for the UN.

In fact, make it part of the Democratic Party platform

Good one

I doubt people that are unemployed will give a shit one way or the other.

I'm going to have to contradict you on this. I've been reading my Democratic Party guide to truth in government and it clearly says that Gingrich is responsible for anything bad that happens in our foreign policy and the President of the United States isn't...as long as he's a Democrat. Nice try though, sorry I had to prove you wrong on that one.

Good one

They didn't last November, did they?

Good one

Fear not....

Barry 0bama will have saved or created 2 billion jobs by 2012....

Good one

Good one

BO doesn't need an actual plan, objective or policy and should just be a bucket boy for the UN.

In fact, make it part of the Democratic Party platform

Imagine that....

Actually working WITH the UN

Forum List

Back