Gingrich fears 'atheist country ... dominated by radical Islamists'

Thankfully, we have good, God Fearing Christians in this nation to keep us on the straight and narrow

After all, this is a Christian Nation

None of you liberal retards have any reading comprehension. Newts fear is a sociological theory that has been around for decades, I learned of it in college sociology class in the early 90's. A nation becomes secular (meaning religious influence is highly diminished, not extinct) and it ignores and underestimates a radical religious group, because in the society's view, no one could be that motivated by religion....because most of them aren't religious. That secular society then falls under the radical religion, because they didn't take it seriously.

I think he's right. I think retard atheists look at radical Islam as a joke. They underestimate it. In their minds, no one would be that crazy over a petty religion, not enough to go to war and kill innocents. So, they minimalize that and go on with their lives. Before you know it, it's too late.

So Newts question, I think, is this; Are we gonna take radical Islam seriously, or not?

Thankfully, we have good, God Fearing Christians in this nation to keep us on the straight and narrow

After all, this is a Christian Nation

It is? Because Obama's 2009 speech said America is not a Christian nation. Hmmm.

None of you liberal retards have any reading comprehension. Newts fear is a sociological theory that has been around for decades, I learned of it in college sociology class in the early 90's. A nation becomes secular (meaning religious influence is highly diminished, not extinct) and it ignores and underestimates a radical religious group, because in the society's view, no one could be that motivated by religion....because most of them aren't religious. That secular society then falls under the radical religion, because they didn't take it seriously.

I think he's right. I think retard atheists look at radical Islam as a joke. They underestimate it. In their minds, no one would be that crazy over a petty religion, not enough to go to war and kill innocents. So, they minimalize that and go on with their lives. Before you know it, it's too late.

So Newts question, I think, is this; Are we gonna take radical Islam seriously, or not?

If there's anyone who's aware of crazy religious people doing crazy stuff for crazy religions, it's us atheists.

No, he is making a valid point that libtards dont fathom, because their brains are eaten up with liberalism.

Heres the point. A secular country will not take religious fanatics serious. They'll think "No one would die or murder in the name or religion, I mean, come on, fairy tale religion?" And they'll underestimate Islamic radicals.

They'll say we must "tolerate" the radicals. Why? Because the atheists will view the religious fanatics as inferior. As if they haven't evolved enough yet, and feel sorry for them, hence the need to be sympathetic and tolerant of them.

I heard it put will by a friend. Liberals look at bears as the type you see in a Disney movie, or a Nissan Leaf commercial. Harmless, fun, cuddly, fun animals. So when a small black bear mauls a child, they're shocked. "Oh my God!! I can't believe the bear did that!!!" Well, yeah, he's a BEAR FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Same concept. A secular America will tolerate and underestimate radical Islamists. And before long, the cancer will grow to the point that it's too late.

Makes perfect sense to those of us who:

A) Know bears will klll you.
B) Know radical Muslims will too.

How many dust bunnies are you sharing space with under that bed?

So he fears that our country will be a country with no god that is dominated by people who worship a god.

Huh?

And the Cafeteria Christians eat it up.

Yeah it's a great tactic, accomplishes 3 things in one sentence.

1.) Endorses hate for atheists
2.) Endorses hate for muslims
3.) Further promotes christianity as the way every human on earth should think

Those 3 things are some of the biggest principles of life to many who live in fear and trade in a share of their ignorance for hate to create a nice balance of the 2.

So he fears that our country will be a country with no god that is dominated by people who worship a god.

Huh?

Those 3 things are some of the biggest principles of life to many who live in fear and trade in a share of their ignorance for hate to create a nice balance of the 2.

It certainly seems that way...and demagogues like Gingrich play them like fiddles.

No, he is making a valid point that libtards dont fathom, because their brains are eaten up with liberalism.

Heres the point. A secular country will not take religious fanatics serious. They'll think "No one would die or murder in the name or religion, I mean, come on, fairy tale religion?" And they'll underestimate Islamic radicals.

They'll say we must "tolerate" the radicals. Why? Because the atheists will view the religious fanatics as inferior. As if they haven't evolved enough yet, and feel sorry for them, hence the need to be sympathetic and tolerant of them.

I heard it put will by a friend. Liberals look at bears as the type you see in a Disney movie, or a Nissan Leaf commercial. Harmless, fun, cuddly, fun animals. So when a small black bear mauls a child, they're shocked. "Oh my God!! I can't believe the bear did that!!!" Well, yeah, he's a BEAR FOR GODS SAKE!!!

Same concept. A secular America will tolerate and underestimate radical Islamists. And before long, the cancer will grow to the point that it's too late.

About 18.

But it's funny watching liberals mock a theory that has been in college sociology books for decades, like its some whacko idea Gingrich just made up on spot.

Oh well, can't expect you folks to have much of a research background outside of Al Gore movies and Commemorative Barack Obama Speeches CD's.

About 18.

But it's funny watching liberals mock a theory that has been in college sociology books for decades, like its some whacko idea Gingrich just made up on spot.

Oh well, can't expect you folks to have much of a research background outside of Al Gore movies and Commemorative Barack Obama Speeches CD's.

I'm having a real hard time believing you have any idea what is in any college sociology books.

About 18.

College textbooks?

Are these the same ones that say Evolution is a myth?

Huh?

Don't agree with #3, but I can surely say that embracing tolerance for Islam, a religion full of lunatics who behead non-believers and stone women to death for GASP having sex......is quite stupid of us

As for "living in fear", any person who doesn't live in some sort of fear is an idiot. Do you have an alarm on your home? Do you lock your car doors? Do you wear a seat belt? I see "Doctor" on your name, so if you're a Dr, do you eat healthy? Do you exercise? Why? Are you afraid of a disease that you don't yet have? If you eat healthy, exercise and take precautionary medications, why? Stop living in fear.

About 18.

College textbooks?

Are these the same ones that say Evolution is a myth?

I can check. Furman Univ, 1989-1993, I can dig up the old sociology required texts if it were necessary.

And since you bring it up, yeah, some texts from my college did bring up the possibility that evolution is a myth. They pointed to the missing fossils of Darwins theory, and many other inconsistencies, BUT also pointed out the strong case for it. You know....discussing both sides of issues. Furman encourages that. They spoke of early science showing that a creator was not only possibly, be almost likely. That science has grown stronger since the 90's also, btw. My favorite reading into that topic spoke of evolution as a vessel in which the creator pushes life's destiny. That evolution uses the knowledge planted in DNA to make things happen, but a creator programmed that DNA, like a hard drive.

But anyway, guess I should just shut up and wait for Obama to tell me what to think. My bad.

A tad, yes. Especially as he's speaking to radical christians.

Which radical Christians?

You know man. The ones who cut peoples throats for not believing in Christ. The ones who are blowing themselves up in shopping markets and buses in the name of Jesus. The ones who killed a family of 5, including infants, last week in Israel in the name of Jesus. The ones who flew jet planes into buildings in the name of Jesus. The ones who said they want to see Israel go up in a mushroom cloud and disappear from the map.

The radical Christians who force their women to cover their entire body except the eyes during the summer. The ones who can rape their wives. The ones who ban television and music and dancing.

You know, those crazy, radical Christians, Hindus, Buddhists.

If only they'd all behave more like the religion of peace, Islam.

About 18.

I guess this is why Japan and Russia, well-known long-time bastions of atheism have been overtaken by radical islamists. What? Oh wait, they haven't??? Oh. Anyway, I'd much rather live in an atheist country than a "chri$tian" country... or corporatist country, whatever you guys call it this week...

Gingrich fears 'atheist country … dominated by radical Islamists' – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Hours after declaring Sunday that he expects to be running for president within a month, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said he's worried the United States could be “a secular atheist country, potentially one dominated by radical Islamists,” in the foreseeable future, according to Politico.

Gingrich was addressing Cornerstone Church, a megachurch in San Antonio, Texas, led by the Rev. John Hagee, an influential leader among American evangelicals. Hagee's endorsement of then-presidential candidate John McCain in 2008 was plagued by controversy.

View attachment 13115
Hmmmmmmmmm......it says this post was made (Yesterday, 11:05 PM).

Do you have any idea how many times Frig Newton's opinion has changed, by now??!!! :confused:

About 18.

It's funny to watch conservatives endorse a theory that has been in COLLEGE sociology books for decades, like they totally forget they're supposed to abhor anything coming out of left-wing, marxist, progressive college campuses! :cool:

Forum List

Back