Gingrich Doubles Down On Child Labor: Poor Kids Should ‘Clean The Bathroom’

There you have it.

the right here wants the child labor laws gone.

They want us to be a third world country

Why does Newt hate working class kids?

And aside from that, how is he going to force kids to clean toilets?

Yea! Every youthful kid should have the chance to be exposed to hepatitis!

:rolleyes:

Drinking the water was not supposed to be in the job description. :rolleyes:

Exposure to diseases such as hepatitis is a specific risk linked to the janitorial industry. Would you like to stroke your google a little bit before making another stupid retort?

Now think that through. We are talking about a school where feces and vomit are cleaned up off the floor immediately by the JANITOR. They don't wait for after school to clean them up!

Sweeping floors and bathrooms doesn't meaning handling waste with your hands or mouth.

Because he hates to see the kids chase after gangs but rather start developing work ethics. Of course, they could always languish in welfarte without learning how to work. What do you want them to do from age 12-15. Sell cars?

Because he hates to see the kids chase after gangs but rather start developing work ethics. Of course, they could always languish in welfarte without learning how to work. What do you want them to do from age 12-15. Sell cars?
Study?

Exposure to diseases such as hepatitis is a specific risk linked to the janitorial industry. Would you like to stroke your google a little bit before making another stupid retort?

Now think that through. We are talking about a school where feces and vomit are cleaned up off the floor immediately by the JANITOR. They don't wait for after school to clean them up!

Sweeping floors and bathrooms doesn't meaning handling waste with your hands or mouth.

Janitors, as a job description, are not confined to merely "sweeping floors in bathrooms" nor is Gingrich making a caveat for what specific tasks Janitor 12 year olds should or shouldn't do.

so, hey, enjoy your pwnt moment before you post some other stupid comment about eating shit.

:thup:

:rofl:

This Mudhole Stomping Moment brought to you by The Shogun (tm) Brand Ass-Kicking Boots. No one stomps a hole like the Shogun.

:lol:

LOL, our children are getting their asses handed to them by most of the rest of the western world as they're way to fucking lazy. This is a good thing! Don't any of you on the left wish for America to remain a first world nation?

Echo, there's always a choice of tagging after gang members, too. Sweeping floors and cleaning sinks is not such a bad thing for 12-17 year olds. Did you ever get an allowance for chores at home? Bet these kids don't.

There would be a chance that these youngsters just may find a mentor in that janitor as well. I believe child labor laws keep kids out of factories for 16 hour days in lieu of going to school. Really a different thing altogether.

It's a ludicrious thing to do. I started working at the age of nine. It was by necessity. And personally? I wish I was able to devote more time to my studies. I was fortunate enough to go to college..but I had to work through that as well.

Newt should do a little traveling around the globe. Countries that are encouraging good education are having better outcomes then those that support this sort of nonsense.

LOL, our children are getting their asses handed to them by most of the rest of the western world as they're way to fucking lazy. This is a good thing! Don't any of you on the left wish for America to remain a first world nation?
Which nations force kids to clean toilets? Somalia? China?

What did he say so wrong?? That kids should actually have some responsibility? Ooooooo BURN HIM AT THE STAKE.. MY GOD, he actually submitted that kids should be responsible for cleaning up after themselves. I know, I know.. according to the Mad Shitters logic (OWS) and the baby mama with 15 kids, SOMEBODY GOTTA PAY FOR MY KIDS.

Stupid has officially entered the building.

:eusa_shhh:

i think you mean engulfed the building

Echo, there's always a choice of tagging after gang members, too. Sweeping floors and cleaning sinks is not such a bad thing for 12-17 year olds. Did you ever get an allowance for chores at home? Bet these kids don't.

There would be a chance that these youngsters just may find a mentor in that janitor as well. I believe child labor laws keep kids out of factories for 16 hour days in lieu of going to school. Really a different thing altogether.

Dont forget the 9 year olds. Hey, a 6 year old can hold a mop just as well. Correct?

There you have it.

Can you read? Comprehend? What would you have 12 -15 year olds do to earn some money like allowances they do not get.

hey! why not sweep some chimneys or run underneath TEXTILE MILLS?!?!?

It looks good on a RESUME, right? And, who the fuck REALLY needs ten fingers? REAL AMERICAN adolescents work despite contracting an infection disease!

Study?

That would be marvelous! I already said they could incorporate an hour of study hall in the time on the job. They could have a teacher supervising to help in the classroom.

Yea! Every youthful kid should have the chance to be exposed to hepatitis!

:rolleyes:

These are inner city kids, at an inner city school. They are likely exposed to hepititis generally anyway.

"Get your lazy ass up and CLEAN MY TOILET!!!"

child-play2.jpg

These are inner city kids, at an inner city school. They are likely exposed to hepititis generally anyway.

HAHAHA!

oh, so "fuck it, they are inner city kids who are probably disease ridden anyway! Hepatitis doesn't occur in my SUBURB!"

hahahaha!

There you have it.

Can you read? Comprehend? What would you have 12 -15 year olds do to earn some money like allowances they do not get.

hey! why not sweep some chimneys or run underneath TEXTILE MILLS?!?!?

It looks good on a RESUME, right? And, who the fuck REALLY needs ten fingers? REAL AMERICAN adolescents work despite contracting an infection disease!

Maybe that is Obama's agenda. Haven't heard that from Gingrich.

Sounds like you listen to liberals.

The idea that children should not work is very recent. Historically children worked both in and out of the home. Since it came from Think Progress, it's likely that they considerably altered the original statement or made it up completely.

All children should learn to work at the earliest ages possible.

Not trust fund babies.

Forum List

Back