Gingrich Defends "Groper" Cain

Did he or didn't he ?? one thing that is certain,nobody here know shit. It is a hoot watching people think they do.

So right. Its all he said, she said.

The fact that there were payouts to some of these women doesn't mean much because companies do that all the time. Its cheaper than going to court. Again he said. She said. The woman all took the money so I guess the sexual harrassment wasn't as important as the greenbacks were. Aww Money Talks.

Kinda funny that all this came out when Cain started leading in the polls. Apparantly you gotta be a front runner to get smeared. LOL

It doesn't seem to have affected Cains poll numbers all that much.

Will just have to wait and see how all this plays out.

This thing with Cain has gone beyond stupid.

Thankfully the People see through it all.

but it seems some on here just can't get enough...it's turned some into cackling old hens. Take this thread for instance.

This thing with Cain has gone beyond stupid.

Thankfully the People see through it all.

but it seems some on here just can't get enough...it's turned some into cackling old hens
I equate it to a feeding frenzy on plastic chum. They look stupid going after it. But, the frenzy itself is hysterical - funny and emotionally.

Did he or didn't he ?? one thing that is certain,nobody here know shit. It is a hoot watching people think they do.

The fact that there were payouts to some of these women doesn't mean much because companies do that all the time. Its cheaper than going to court. Again he said. She said. The woman all took the money so I guess the sexual harrassment wasn't as important as the greenbacks were. Aww Money Talks.

Kinda funny that all this came out when Cain started leading in the polls. Apparantly you gotta be a front runner to get smeared. LOL

These accusations have the hallmark of a Gloria Allred script.

And the funny thing is.....as far as the Cain campaign is concerned it's a fellow right winger that leaked it. :lol: :eusa_whistle: :tongue:

And the funny thing is.....as far as the Cain campaign is concerned it's a fellow right winger that leaked it. :lol: :eusa_whistle: :tongue:

Just like democrats and the birther issue.

You were attempting some point? Yes?

I believe your right there Goose.

Two staffers who now work for Perry did in fact work for Cain.

Two and two does usually add up to four.

Forum List

Back