Gingrich Defends "Groper" Cain

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Of course why wouldn't he? He knows what it's like to be in the hot seat given his history. But I can think of many other people I would want defending me rather than Newt Gingrich.

Gingrich defends Cain, says media more focused on gossip than solutions - Yahoo! News

Gingrich has been married three times. In 1962, he married Jackie Battley, his former high school geometry teacher, when he was 19 years old and she was 26. In the spring of 1980, Gingrich left Battley after having an affair with Marianne Ginther. In 1984, Battley told the Washington Post that the divorce was a "complete surprise" to her. According to Battley, in September 1980, Gingrich and their children visited her while she was in the hospital, recovering from surgery, and Gingrich wanted to discuss the terms of their divorce

Six months after the divorce from Battley was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981. In the mid-1990s, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior. They continued their affair during the Lewinsky scandal, when Gingrich became a leader of the Republican investigation of President Clinton for perjury and obstruction of justice in connection with his alleged affairs

Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course why wouldn't he? He knows what it's like to be in the hot seat given his history. But I can think of many other people I would want defending me rather than Newt Gingrich.

Hmm.... lets see

How about

William Jefferson Clinton, Edward Moore Kennedy, Sandy Berger, Jesse Jackson, Gary Condit, Eliot Spitzer, Anthony David Weiner.... etc etc

:eusa_whistle:

Hmm.... lets see

How about

William Jefferson Clinton, Edward Moore Kennedy, Sandy Berger, Jesse Jackson, Gary Condit, Eliot Spitzer, Anthony David Weiner.... etc etc

:eusa_whistle:

I see your seven and raise you one.

Clarence Thomas, Bob Packwood, Mark Foley, David Vitter, Larry Craig, Mark Sanford, Christopher Lee, Giuliani.

Trust me, you don't want to compare the number of party perverts because the GOP will win hands down. So much for being the "Party of Family Values". :lol:

Fucking hypocrites.....

I bet he'd make you come off as a Girl Scout dipping into the Cookies in a Debate. :D :)

he's not a stupid guy. but he can't control the meshugganah in him. he loses it. and i'm kind of thinking going from a serial sexual harasser to a guy who's a serial cheater who served his wife with divorce papers while on her sick bed in the hospital after a mastectomy

i suppose huntsman isn't nutbar enough for the base.

I bet he'd make you come off as a Girl Scout dipping into the Cookies in a Debate. :D :)

he's not a stupid guy. but he can't control the meshugganah in him. he loses it. and i'm kind of thinking going from a serial sexual harasser to a guy who's a serial cheater who served his wife with divorce papers while on her sick bed in the hospital after a mastectomy

Yeah you know how those blacks are with da white wimmen

But the head of the association’s human resources department at the time said in an interview with POLITICO last week that she was unfamiliar with any complaints from female employees about Cain.

“No, I do not,” said Mary Ose, the former human resources chief, when asked if she was aware of allegations about Cain’s behavior.

When pressed, Ose, now retired and living in Arkansas, said she never heard any hint of a problem with Cain and female association employees.

“No, none,” she said.

Read more: Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Nice to see GloryHole Goose chime in

Hes just one of those wannabe tough guys.

Yeah you know how those blacks are with da white wimmen

But the head of the association’s human resources department at the time said in an interview with POLITICO last week that she was unfamiliar with any complaints from female employees about Cain.

“No, I do not,” said Mary Ose, the former human resources chief, when asked if she was aware of allegations about Cain’s behavior.

When pressed, Ose, now retired and living in Arkansas, said she never heard any hint of a problem with Cain and female association employees.

“No, none,” she said.

Read more: Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Attachments

• $GroperCain.jpg
    $GroperCain.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 29
Did he or didn't he ?? one thing that is certain,nobody here know shit. It is a hoot watching people think they do.

Gingrich defends Cain, says media more focused on gossip than solutions - Yahoo! News

Gingrich has been married three times. In 1962, he married Jackie Battley, his former high school geometry teacher, when he was 19 years old and she was 26. In the spring of 1980, Gingrich left Battley after having an affair with Marianne Ginther. In 1984, Battley told the Washington Post that the divorce was a "complete surprise" to her. According to Battley, in September 1980, Gingrich and their children visited her while she was in the hospital, recovering from surgery, and Gingrich wanted to discuss the terms of their divorce

Six months after the divorce from Battley was final, Gingrich wed Marianne Ginther in 1981. In the mid-1990s, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior. They continued their affair during the Lewinsky scandal, when Gingrich became a leader of the Republican investigation of President Clinton for perjury and obstruction of justice in connection with his alleged affairs

Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course the fatass drooler would support the old lech.

Forum List

Back