Gingrich costing taxpayers $40,000 a day

well you are talking to someone who thought Cain was an Honest person nd was going to win.

Actually, I said neither.

So much for your credibility.

What I DID say about Cain was that I supported him. 999 give or take one of those 9's had some merit.

As for his alleged womanizing, what I DID say was that certain leftists were all too quick to presume guilt. It's a pattern with you left-nit-wits.

I'll change my avie for a week to one of your liking (and yes, I'll offer no explanation for it anywhere other than the first post in which I put it up to acknowledge that I have lost the bet) IF you can dredge up even one post where I said that I thought Cain was "going to" win.

I honestly recall saying NO such thing -- ever.

But if I happened to have crossed that line, then YOU get to play PICK my avie.

If you can't do it, however, then I get to pick YOUR avie for a week upon the same conditions.

Deal?

:D

BUMPED for Plaz.

Whut?

No bet?
He doesn't dare...

I'm still waiting for the Outrage over the Tourist in Chief. I'd even be satisfied with fauxrage like the 'war on women' fervor at this point. Manufactured but none the less loud.

Actually, I said neither.

So much for your credibility.

What I DID say about Cain was that I supported him. 999 give or take one of those 9's had some merit.

As for his alleged womanizing, what I DID say was that certain leftists were all too quick to presume guilt. It's a pattern with you left-nit-wits.

I'll change my avie for a week to one of your liking (and yes, I'll offer no explanation for it anywhere other than the first post in which I put it up to acknowledge that I have lost the bet) IF you can dredge up even one post where I said that I thought Cain was "going to" win.

I honestly recall saying NO such thing -- ever.

But if I happened to have crossed that line, then YOU get to play PICK my avie.

If you can't do it, however, then I get to pick YOUR avie for a week upon the same conditions.

Deal?

BUMPED for Plaz.

Whut?

No bet?
He doesn't dare...

JUST when I was warming to him?

He has to go all pussay on us?

For his security detail.

Why aren't the "fiscal conservatives" in melt down?

As an eligible American Newt can continue his campaign. It is my understanding that protection details are at the sole discretion of the secret service. They apparently believe he has viable threats against him and have chosen to protect him.

I doubt those threats are coming from the right. Having said that its my personal opinion that he should bow out. I won't however blame him for exercising his right to run as an American citizen.

For his security detail.

As an eligible American Newt can continue his campaign. It is my understanding that protection details are at the sole discretion of the secret service. They apparently believe he has viable threats against him and have chosen to protect him.

I doubt those threats are coming from the right. Having said that its my personal opinion that he should bow out. I won't however blame him for exercising his right to run as an American citizen.

As long as he is qualifying in primaries, he should have FULL Secret Service protection.

I'm still waiting for the Outrage over the Tourist in Chief. I'd even be satisfied with fauxrage like the 'war on women' fervor at this point. Manufactured but none the less loud.

He lost that fight. Note Sandra Fluke has faded already into obscurity?
yah I know... but at least it would have... yeah, I shouldn't ask for the moon for cheese if they won't even walk to the kitchen to get hemselves a drink.

man oh man..

Now they are worrying about 40,000 a day
I'd hate to add up the cost of Obama using air force one on all his jaunts for campaigning, fundraisers, tv interview, trips, etc etc

the abuse by this man of us taxpayers is astounding..

Actually, he cost us trillions wen he was speaker.

come to think of it, boehner now costs us trillions.

And the pubs don't have a problem with that.

man oh man..

Now they are worrying about 40,000 a day
I'd hate to add up the cost of Obama using air force one on all his jaunts for campaigning, fundraisers, tv interview, trips, etc etc

the abuse by this man of us taxpayers is astounding..

Actually, he cost us trillions wen he was speaker.

come to think of it, boehner now costs us trillions.

And the pubs don't have a problem with that.

trillions huh?
I believe you're thinking of the current President and what he's costing us in LESS THAN THREE YEARS

Last edited:
Here ya go Stephanie ... I think this is what you meant to say ...

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:
$10,460,445,976,789.60
which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of
91.79%
of the entire national debt
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.

ReaganBushDebt.org

$10,460,445,976,789.60
91.79%
in only 8.4746% of the 236 years of the existence of the United States of America.

ReaganBushDebt.org
Ohlord... THIS bullshit again?

143e3a38-adae-45fe-bf82-07e6b702db70.jpg

For his security detail.

The spending is wasteful, true that. But as long as he has a chance to win the nomination (at least theoretically) and runs for it it is his rightful option to do so. Our democracy should enable this and rightfully does so, no matter what the security costs on us are.

Of course Gingrich choice is something entirely different, he should of course drop out and just stop wasting our and other peoples money..

For his security detail.

Why 40,000 a day? Wow.

1.2 million a month.. Why does he need that kind of security, we could get him a couple of rent a cops for a lot less.

$10,460,445,976,789.60
91.79%

ReaganBushDebt.org
Ohlord... THIS bullshit again?

143e3a38-adae-45fe-bf82-07e6b702db70.jpg

What bullshit?

Conservatives spend like crazy and run economies off the rails. Almost every single freakin time.

Hey Peach! Can you please repeat that line AGAIN? We all need to be massaged by your calm, measured demeanor again and again. Bullshit delivered in ribbons is still bullshit.

Forum List

Back