Gingrich CAN'T beat Obama!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Santorum was right last night, Gingrich sticks his foot in his mouth (pops off) constantly. Sure he is a great debater but all off his blunders will be ammunition for Obama and Gingrich will continue to say outrageous things. People will see Gingrich as unstable and in the long run no matter how good his debating skills are, it won't make up for this. :cuckoo:

-

The remaining GOP candidates in the order of electability:

Romney
Gingrich
Santorum
Paul

Well, that's how I see them today.

Romney
Gingrich
Santorum
Paul

LOL, I KNOW, huh??? One day at a time. Even the talking heads can't keep up with all the changes. Newt COULD beat Obama, IF the majority of the country likes him well enough to throw money in his coffers. Romney looks weak, as of this post. LOL But as of last night when NEWT BOMBED the media, I was proud of his lack of PC. The country is really getting onto the liberal MSM.

Go Newt!

imagesCAVUK0X7.jpg

Romney
Gingrich
Santorum
Paul

Romney would have a very difficult time defeating President Obama. Like what I have to say or not. But there is a reason the lame stream media (handmaidens of the liberal Democrat establishment) are so insistent on trying to set the table for Romney.

Gingrich has a shit load of baggage. I like him on lots of his political beliefs but would have to be deliberately closing my eyes and ears to reality not to recognize his problems as a candidate.

Santorum, sadly, has some very off-putting quirks. If people LISTEN to his positions, he makes sense. But between bringing the dead baby home and those FUCKING awful sweater vests, he does not come across as Presidential. He would have serious problems in General Election campaign against the Billion Dollar Obama campaign.

Ron Paul is just a joke. He never did have a chance. He is the only one who simply has no chance against President Obama. Thankfully, he also has no chance (at all) in the GOP field.

If the GOP could get its collective shit together, this Administration is set on self destruct and SHOULD be handily defeated. The Obama Administration has been a NEARLY unmitigated disaster. But the GOP does not have its shit together. Fuckers are gonna turn this into a real race. It shouldn't be. A lamp should be able to defeat President Obama. Anything more rational than Ron Paul SHOULD be able to defeat him.

Romney
Gingrich
Santorum
Paul

Any of the top three can beat Obama. Each has their strengths and weaknesses, But none are weak enough to lose to Obama. We see what we have with Obama, and more people than not don't like it.

What's going to beat Obama is the economy, if it does not improve. Won't really matter who the repub is, if we're still slogging along at 2.5% GDP and 8.5% UE, he's fucked. If those numbers get better then his chances go up accordingly. If they worsen then he's got no chance in hell.

Last edited:
Santorum was right last night, Gingrich sticks his foot in his mouth (pops off) constantly. Sure he is a great debater but all off his blunders will be ammunition for Obama and Gingrich will continue to say outrageous things. People will see Gingrich as unstable and in the long run no matter how good his debating skills are, it won't make up for this. :cuckoo:

-

The frantic voices from the Left claiming Gingrich can't beat obama are once again trying to influence the decision of the GOP. You got us Dole and McCain. You're apparently afraid of what Newt will do to the boy king in a debate.

-

Newt's positives far out weigh his negatives and there is no one in this years race who is better in open debate...

Let's face it, politics is a dirty business, no one is clean by any means...

If Romney is the nominee he will get my vote, but I'm afraid he can't beat Obama and we can not afford this idiot for 4 more years...

Newt will lose if he runs. Romney is the only one who might beat Obama. At the end of the day the independents will decide, becaue the repub and dem bases will vote for their guy. it might be a case of get out the vote for both sides.

As for Obama being an 'unmitigated disaster'. Any society that can survive 8 years of Dumbya can survive anything.

Boo hoo to the Independents. I get sick of their threats. The idea that someone is "unelectable" is BS. You aren't unelectable until you actually run and lose. And, world events can change people's minds in a second.
Events can happen and change the election in an instant.

There are a lot of naive people out there. "Debates" are not going to decide the general election and Obama will be able to keep up with Gingrich in a debate anyway. Obama is a very good campaigner.

Obama has incumbency, most of the minority vote, and will have close to a billion dollars to make 30 second commercials. 30 second commercials decide elections and Obama will be dirty and vicious. He's no boy scout.

It's funny the GOP possible candidates are four men all of whom with huge incredibly strong limitations. It's for that reason that Obama will easily win in November.

Obama has strong limitations as well. Hillary was a "sure thing" until Obama came along. The election can go either way.

It's funny the GOP possible candidates are four men all of whom with huge incredibly strong limitations. It's for that reason that Obama will easily win in November.

Obama is a complete failure who doesn't know the first thing about leadership.

Obama has a good chance to be reelected. He is the incumbent, people really don't like change as much as they claim. It is his to lose.

newt can't beat obama because he can't bring enough moderate democrats on board to vote for him

romney can't beat obama because he can;t bring enough Republicans on board to vote for him. He could get the moderate dems but without the full republican support, the win will be difficult....

imo.

Forum List

Back