Gingrich announces he's done

• Banned
Effective early next week.

Why do they not just suspend? Why do they announce their intentions to do so 'next week?'
Newt Gingrich to exit presidential race: What took so long? - CSMonitor.com

Needs another week to solicite contributions, no doubt.

I kind of like Newt. Sometimes I think he's full of himself, absolutely. But he's also interesting to listen to as an idea guy.

Not sure if he would have made a good president because he's not a good manager. I did find it amusing when Romney was trying to get to his right... Seriously?

• Banned

Why do they not just suspend? Why do they announce their intentions to do so 'next week?'

I kind of like Newt. Sometimes I think he's full of himself, absolutely. But he's also interesting to listen to as an idea guy.

Not sure if he would have made a good president because he's not a good manager. I did find it amusing when Romney was trying to get to his right... Seriously?

I'm surprised they didn't tip the platform, back then. The whole lot of 'em was listing so hard right.

Honestly isn't it so he like Santorum can officially give Romney their delegates?

It's a gentleman's agreement I thought so that Romney can officially welcome their supporters. Or am I just being too Canuck and too nice?

I feel just the opposite, the two that made me GAG are gone.

"Gingrich announces he's done"

He's had a fork in his fat ass for years....No news here.

Hey he stole your thunder in the early 90's. After decades of D rule. And he's pragmatic. And he had to be heard. Newt's cool.

He's probably the best thing that ever happened to Governor Romney in the sense that the Governor has really won this position. He has fought for it. I really admire him more than ever now.

And it was no cake walk for him or his family. No one can ever ever say that he did not earn his candidacy. And now we can all throw down behind him.

These people who run for the biggest chair still on the planet must be admired for trying.

Here's the reason Rick quit. Bless his soul and baby Bella's.

url

PRESS coverage, he has many lucrative offers awaiting him I gather.

That was always the point for him, SickRick and Paul - nice fat speaking fees.

That should help with those bounced checks.

And you're fucking jealous your MASTERS aren't paying YOU what they command because THEY relegate you to being HERE.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back