Gilmore Girls Complete Seasons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 DVD Box Set

Oct 8, 2009
banhammer15gq9.jpg

• Banned
Seriously? A Gilmore Girls spammer? That's so weird it's almost a shame to report him/her.

Almost...

That's kinda what I thought.... but.... the purity of the board must be maintained. We will tolerate the left, the right, racists, hysterical whiners, idiots and a variety of others. But spammers - no matter what they are selling - they gotta go.

I love the Gilmore Girls, though. I hate spammers, but I love the show. What to do?

It is very british! :lol:
But I love british television, which I got from my mom. We used to always watch Masterpiece theatre, and what is the detective series where it is usually six or something episodes, and they always have different main characters? Is it Masterpiece Mystery?

• Banned
But I love british television, which I got from my mom. We used to always watch Masterpiece theatre, and what is the detective series where it is usually six or something episodes, and they always have different main characters? Is it Masterpiece Mystery?

Never heard of that one. I tend not to watch much tv. I'm afraid it might make me stupid - Mom always used to say it will rot your brain when we were little. I think she traumatized me. Can I sue for that, do you think? :lol:

Never heard of that one. I tend not to watch much tv. I'm afraid it might make me stupid - Mom always used to say it will rot your brain when we were little. I think she traumatized me. Can I sue for that, do you think? :lol:

We watched tv, but not that much. We were always too busy doing other stuff. My friends always talk about saturday morning cartoons, but I was always in dance on saturdays or doing something else.

I am one of those parents that wishes her child watched some television. :lol:
I don't get the people with two and three olds that watch television all the time. My son watches Dora and that is about it, and even then it is only ten minutes tops. He is way too busy doing other things. I just don't get it. :lol:

When he does get older, and if he does want to watch more, I won't let him. He is going to be like me, outside or doing something else.

We watched tv, but not that much. We were always too busy doing other stuff. My friends always talk about saturday morning cartoons, but I was always in dance on saturdays or doing something else.

I am one of those parents that wishes her child watched some television. :lol:
I don't get the people with two and three olds that watch television all the time. My son watches Dora and that is about it, and even then it is only ten minutes tops. He is way too busy doing other things. I just don't get it. :lol:

When he does get older, and if he does want to watch more, I won't let him. He is going to be like me, outside or doing something else.

My Mom was the same. Activities obsessed! LOL. Irish dance, tap, music, languages, blah blah, blah. Fortunately, I did not suffer alone - twin came too. And the rest of the kids.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but do these people actually think in a forum such as this someone is going to stop and suddenly say, wait!!!, that lawnmower sounds like a pretty good deal, and all this time I thought thats what craigslist was around for, I need to keep up with the times.

Forum List

Back