Gillibrand setting herself up as point woman for the sexual misconduct offensive 2018.

Breaking News Update!

Faux Squaw Elizabeth Warren Has Weighed In

Twitter
Elizabeth Warren
@SenWarren
Are you really trying to bully, intimidate and slut-shame @SenGillibrand? Do you know who you're picking a fight with? Good luck with that, @realDonaldTrump. Nevertheless, #shepersisted.

Hmmmm! Why would Gillibrand be hanging out with a man who sexually violated women?

DQ3iMOIWAAA8Vkg

DQ3a8rfWkAASZYN

why because the people voted for a candidate accused of something never proven? ewwwwwwww

Yep
go with it. you're going to go with something that still got you a loss and you think that's a win. again,

Only time will tell, and we will not have to wait too long to find out who was right.
yep, and after today you'll have one day of victory in like fking six years to use for your referendum on sex.

I do not have a referendum on sex, I am just calling it like I see it. If Moore wins he will be a prominent part of the Dems ads in 2018. Whether it works or not we shall see in just about a year.
and I'm telling you, that it can't work because like the president, he went in with the cloud over his head. He never admitted to anything. so you will be comparing democrats who admitted sexual misconduct to one denying it.
Smart move politically. This issue is not going away and if Moore wins (which I think he will) it will be even more of an issue next year.
why because the people voted for a candidate accused of something never proven? ewwwwwwww

Yep
go with it. you're going to go with something that still got you a loss and you think that's a win. again,

Only time will tell, and we will not have to wait too long to find out who was right.
yeah, probably around 8:00PM Central we'll know eh?

I think its hilarious they are saying trump attacked her with sexual allegations in his tweet :lol:

Please post a link to anyone that has said that...
are you fucking kidding me? We have been talking in a thread today that said exactly that. GODDAMN you are dumb!

I saw people say Trump used seuxual innuendos, do not recall seeing someone say he attacked her with sexual allegations.
Could you highlight the post that said what you are claiming? Or you do think that innuendo and allegation mean the same thing. you seem to struggle with word meanings.
your semantics are boring. Frankly, you arent smart enough to pull it off, either.

holy shit! You really do think that innuendo and allegation. Now that is fucking funny! I was only joking but it is true! Well, that does certainly explain a lot of things about you. I will keep this in mind from now on when I reply to your post.
explain the difference. this should be good.

Please post a link to anyone that has said that...
are you fucking kidding me? We have been talking in a thread today that said exactly that. GODDAMN you are dumb!

I saw people say Trump used seuxual innuendos, do not recall seeing someone say he attacked her with sexual allegations.
Could you highlight the post that said what you are claiming? Or you do think that innuendo and allegation mean the same thing. you seem to struggle with word meanings.
your semantics are boring. Frankly, you arent smart enough to pull it off, either.

holy shit! You really do think that innuendo and allegation. Now that is fucking funny! I was only joking but it is true! Well, that does certainly explain a lot of things about you. I will keep this in mind from now on when I reply to your post.

how about we let Mr Webster do that for us. See, words have meanings, and those meanings are recorded in what we call a "Dictionary". Maybe you have heard of one, but somehow I bet you have never opened one.

Innuendo:
a : an oblique allusion : hint, insinuation; especially : a veiled or equivocal reflection on character or reputation
b : the use of such allusions

Allegation:
1:the act of alleging something
2:a positive assertion especially of misconduct
3:an assertion unsupported and by implication regarded as unsupportable

Now, if you look at the two words meanings in the dictionary you will find there is no similarity between the meanings of the words.

I hope this little lesson has helped.

If Moore wins we learn little right now. Moore was a shoe in to win this from the very beginning.

The real test will come this time next year. Till then we will not know. I realize Trump ran as a serial sex offender and won, but I think that boat has sailed, partially because of Trump winning.

Now, I also realize that to folks like you, none of this matters. And to the folks on the left none of it matter as they would not vote for Repub no matter what. But you folks on the right and left fringes are not important, as nothing will ever stop you from voting for your party. The 30% or so in the middle that is not wed to a party, how they view things is really what matters and that is what we will not know till next year.

If Moore wins we learn little right now. Moore was a shoe in to win this from the very beginning.

The real test will come this time next year. Till then we will not know. I realize Trump ran as a serial sex offender and won, but I think that boat has sailed, partially because of Trump winning.

Now, I also realize that to folks like you, none of this matters. And to the folks on the left none of it matter as they would not vote for Repub no matter what. But you folks on the right and left fringes are not important, as nothing will ever stop you from voting for your party. The 30% or so in the middle that is not wed to a party, how they view things is really what matters and that is what we will not know till next year.
Till then we will not know. I realize Trump ran as a serial sex offender and won, but I think that boat has sailed, partially because of Trump winning.

what changed? LOL you gonna be one of those left turds that says cause Franken resigned trump should too? Dude two different ball parks. Franken had no balls. I wouldn't have resigned cause someone said so. What a wuss., Good fking riddance. Women can't report the sexual harassment at the time of the supposed attack has no right to wait decades and bring it up especially for political reasons. franken resigned to force something on Trump. Condescension at its finest right there.

how about we let Mr Webster do that for us. See, words have meanings, and those meanings are recorded in what we call a "Dictionary". Maybe you have heard of one, but somehow I bet you have never opened one.

Innuendo:
a : an oblique allusion : hint, insinuation; especially : a veiled or equivocal reflection on character or reputation
b : the use of such allusions

Allegation:
1:the act of alleging something
2:a positive assertion especially of misconduct
3:an assertion unsupported and by implication regarded as unsupportable

Now, if you look at the two words meanings in the dictionary you will find there is no similarity between the meanings of the words.

I hope this little lesson has helped.
no it doesn't what's the difference between insinuate and allege? please, what a loser.

When she turned on her old buddy Bill Clinton and said he should have resigned, that the was the signal that she was positioning herself as Captain of the Sexual Misconduct Offensive against President Trump that is coming in 2018. She is an annoying Democratic opportunist and sees this as her big chance to climb to the top of the Democratic Leadership dung heap. How many of you knew who she was before she stabbed old Bubba in the back? This is the Democrats number one priority: take down Trump and Gillibrand wants to be Captain of that ship.

It's all about power. The Democrats want it back and career politicians like Gillibrand want it for themselves. America is the ultimate loser in this power struggle.
How big are her tits? I could be persuaded...

Smart move politically. This issue is not going away and if Moore wins (which I think he will) it will be even more of an issue next year.
exactly, POLITICAL not anything about sexual harassment. None, nadda zip.

Don't miss classic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. tweet claiming Trump was "slut-shaming" Gillibrand...amazing! She was probably like...wtf? This is actually more insulting than the Trump tweet lol.

Yes...Dems are preparing their second wave of attacks since their "Russia collusion" offensive is culminating into nothing. They've seen this for awhile and have been setting the stage: Dems suddenly condemning their beloved Clinton and zealously throwing Al Franken and John Conyers overboard to re-establish their righteousness. Gillibrand is fixing to be the leader of the upcoming "purge" in 2018. Many will fall in the purge but Trump will remain because he will never resign and impeachment will fail. Relax...at least he isn't a rapist and getting oral sex from the WH interns...which is OK right?

Don't miss classic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. tweet claiming Trump was "slut-shaming" Gillibrand...amazing! She was probably like...wtf? This is actually more insulting than the Trump tweet lol.

Yes...Dems are preparing their second wave of attacks since their "Russia collusion" offensive is culminating into nothing. They've seen this for awhile and have been setting the stage: Dems suddenly condemning their beloved Clinton and zealously throwing Al Franken and John Conyers overboard to re-establish their righteousness. Gillibrand is fixing to be the leader of the upcoming "purge" in 2018. Many will fall in the purge but Trump will remain because he will never resign and impeachment will fail. Relax...at least he isn't a rapist and getting oral sex from the WH interns.
there is no righteousness though. American voters aren't that stupid anymore. the swamp was opened and the beasts came out. hly shit.

When she turned on her old buddy Bill Clinton and said he should have resigned, that the was the signal that she was positioning herself as Captain of the Sexual Misconduct Offensive against President Trump that is coming in 2018. She is an annoying Democratic opportunist and sees this as her big chance to climb to the top of the Democratic Leadership dung heap. How many of you knew who she was before she stabbed old Bubba in the back? This is the Democrats number one priority: take down Trump and Gillibrand wants to be Captain of that ship.

It's all about power. The Democrats want it back and career politicians like Gillibrand want it for themselves. America is the ultimate loser in this power struggle.
And here her motives are being attacked.....anyone wonder why women have to think long and hard before speaking up?
It would really help their cred if they didn't wait eons after the fact and have given their best buds a pass

Forum List

Back