Gillette sales decline following toxic masculinity ad

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Gillette Sales Decline Following ‘Toxic Masculinity’ Ad
Following their much maligned ‘toxic masculinity’ ad, Gillette has become one of the weakest performing Proctor & Gamble products, with sales continuing to decline.

Hahah they lost money douches won't admit it though we know how they make up their own reason that's what retards do.

upload_2019-4-26_11-7-53.png

upload_2019-4-26_11-12-37.png

I saw a commercial the other day, it looked like they were depicting men in better form.

Probably Gillette's products were in decline before the ad, which might be why they went full barrel with the men ad. Think though, who usually picks up a guy's razors and shaving cream, etc. at the grocery store? Who usually does the shopping? The little lady of the house, yes? I don't see a lot of men pushing the grocery carts around, even these days.

So maybe Gillette was thinking that this would give them a boost with the women grabbing supplies for her man.

Gillette Sales Decline Following ‘Toxic Masculinity’ Ad
Following their much maligned ‘toxic masculinity’ ad, Gillette has become one of the weakest performing Proctor & Gamble products, with sales continuing to decline.

Hahah they lost money douches won't admit it though we know how they make up their own reason that's what retards do.

View attachment 258002

View attachment 258003

That wasn't an "ad" you intellectual black hole. Ads SELL things.

Yet another waste of bandwidth courtesty Alex John Brinkley Jones and his band of pill-popping Gullibles.

DearGlassBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Ain't it the height of irony that MindlessWhores wants to whine about Gillette while simultaneously shilling for a pseudoradio klown who makes his living selling dragonfire pills or whatever the fuck they are.

Last edited:
Probably Gillette's products were in decline before the ad, which might be why they went full barrel with the men ad. Think though, who usually picks up a guy's razors and shaving cream, etc. at the grocery store? Who usually does the shopping? The little lady of the house, yes? I don't see a lot of men pushing the grocery carts around, even these days.

So maybe Gillette was thinking that this would give them a boost with the women grabbing supplies for her man.

That's an astute thought. A rare occurrence in an Alex John Brinkley Jones thread.

Besides I understand that in a supermarket you can do anything. Grab 'em by the pushcart.

Probably Gillette's products were in decline before the ad

Yep, even says that in the article:
"But sales of grooming products, including Gillette, slipped 1%, continuing a long string of declines."

That doesn't fit the narrative that the ad is the whole problem, though.

That's an astute thought. A rare occurrence in an Alex John Brinkley Jones thread.

Besides I understand that in a supermarket you can do anything. Grab 'em by the pushcart.
Interesting doings down there, Pogo, at your local Publix.

Probably Gillette's products were in decline before the ad

Yep, even says that in the article:
"But sales of grooming products, including Gillette, slipped 1%, continuing a long string of declines."

That doesn't fit the narrative that the ad is the whole problem, though.

Interesting doings down there, Pogo, at your local Publix.

We've only got one Publix around here, and it was a long time coming. I personally asked the CEO to make it happen.

Are they in Maine now?
Do you have Wegmann's? That may be the pinnacle. :)

You think?

You couldn't be more wrong about what their intentions are.
They are doing nothing more than virtue signaling in their commercials.

The only saving grace to all of it, is that in 70 years when the people look back at the ads, they'll think the same thing we do about ads from 50's.
They'll just laugh and say, "What a bunch of retards".

Forum List

Back