Gilad Shalit-A Perspective

no, what i am doing is contrasting the behaviour of the pro-palestinian posters comments regarding the jewish soldier, gilad shalit, with that of the nearly 500 jokes made by the zionist posters about the palestinian soldier being held without crime or charge, samer issawi.

what i am saying is that the pro-palestinian posters behaviour stands out as remarkably humane and compassionate towards human suffering, even when that human is the enemy, while the jewish and zionist posters glory and joke about a man wronglully gaoled and who protests his wrongful imprisonment with the only thing at his disposable, his own body; and he does so in a manner not unlike such great men as cesar chavez, mohatma gandhi, terrence MacSuibhne, bobby sands, thomas mcElwee, chief theresa spence, alice paul, orlando zapata and so many others who have put the freedoms and rights of their people, and the rights of all people, above their own well being.

thank you, pro-palestinian poster, all of you.
Does anyone think that Seal will ever thank the Catholic people plus other Christians in the Muslim countries who have been imprisoned and/or killed for their beliefs for sticking up for what they believe in. I guess he doesn't appreciate the enormous sacrifice these innocent people have made.

i do not belive in religious persecution wherever or whenever it occurs.

now, stop diverting and take it to another board. are you really that stupid to think that two wrongs make a right. is that a christian tenet that you claim to profess. i don't think it is.

that would come under the "orbs for orbs, molars for molars" theology."
Yes, Seal, we saw how concerned with what was happening to innocent people who had different beliefs than the Muslims. When you had your chance, you said nada. You were too busy always bashing Israel. And as far as bringing up Shalit, did anyone constantly bring up posts about him, showing pictures of his relatives and such, posting letters from his friends, bringing up pictures of dead children the Palestinian terrorists have murdered, etc.? People were making jokes because your friend Frau Sherri was going on ad nauseam about this Sameer. Were the posters supposed to sit quietly because you wanted them too while she kept on and on and on? I don't think it works that way.

How is Patty an ethnic slur ?

whern i was a little kid and in europe, i visited family in beil feirste in the north of ireland. i got lost one day and wandered into the shankill. i was maybe 9 y.o. and as stupid as, well, a 9 y.o. pretty much. i trusted people.

so i see these cool kids, teenagers, three of them, and i asked for directions to my gran's house and they said, sure boyo, and asked if i knew the lord's prayer. strange question, but i had learned it a few months earlier so i said "sure"...and then they asked me to say it for them.

so i go "our father, who" and that is far as i got. the ringleader said "we have a fookin' papist here. we have a bleedin' PATTY." and they wanted me to remember them because they said, as they proceeded to break my hands, they told me several times "whenever you fold your hands to pray. PATTY, and you feel a twinge of pain, you bleeding PATTY, remember to stay with your own kind, PATTY, and never wander into the shankill again."

so, later at the doctors, my gran was with me, as i was getting my bones set and my skin stitched and acting all brave because i had only been in ireland a short time and i was, after all, 9 years old, i said "those boys were mixed up. they thought i was someone else. my name is mike but they kept calling me 'patty' and..." well, my gran burst into tears when i said that.

so, i do think of them everytime i pray, or write a letter, or type or the weather changes, and i am not so stupid anymore, and i now know that protestants say "our father which" and i have learned that, yes, "PATTY" is a slur.
McPatty?

doesn't bother me all that much. all i was doing is affirming what caturday said, that it was a slur. he is more gentle than i. when i hear it enough, i will give it back in spades, and then the whining will begin big time.

i won't initiate it.

Oh Patrick did not seem to consider that to be the case----even his brothers
called him Patty----sometimes Pat I have know many PATS The Patty, Pat,
Patrick of my childhood was killed in Viet Nam

You assume to know me, you have done so before and you were wrong then just as you are wrong now. Indeed I do have brothers, I recently lost one to cancer so I resent the hell out of you putting words into his mouth. He did not call me patty and you can just go fuck yourself for bringing my family into this conversation.

Isn't that special. It's also entirely inaccurate. Reads real swell, though.

Just because you call something inaccurate does not make it so, seems to me that you have made that argument many times before. You are not the be all and end all of wisdom on this board. Seals argument is completely valid as proved by all of the threads that have been launched and posts that have been leveled against Samer. Seems as if you just don't get it maybe you should go back and read them.

Patrick insults Zionists all the time and then gets mad when we call him 'patty'. ?

I insult Zionists because I find there ideologh to be henious. I do not use ethnis slurs against them. Why don't you go and take a course in logic and then maybe you will be able to differentiate between the two actions.

There's just one problem with that, PC - the 'ideology' which you attribute to 'Zionists' is held only the mot extreme fringe criminal element. It's like presuming that every Christian shares the theology of Fred Phelps or Arnold Murray.

It's pretty much the same thing as treating every Vietnam vet as though they were Lt. Calley......

Isn't that special. It's also entirely inaccurate. Reads real swell, though.

Just because you call something inaccurate does not make it so, seems to me that you have made that argument many times before. You are not the be all and end all of wisdom on this board. Seals argument is completely valid as proved by all of the threads that have been launched and posts that have been leveled against Samer. Seems as if you just don't get it maybe you should go back and read them.

LOL, and just because *you* claim 'seal's argument is completely valid' doesn't make it so...... and just because you will say my argument isn't valid, doesn't mean that it isn't....and we could do that all week!

If nothing else, the two situations are hardy comparable.

Gilad Schalit was kidnapped, he was not in a battle or a firefight. Samer, OTOH has chosen to go on a hunger strike.

So no, I don't see an automatic parallel. Not at all.

Oh, and I certainly don't consider myself to be anything 'special', LMAO! That is just hilarious!!!

Last edited:

I insult Zionists because I find there ideologh to be henious. I do not use ethnis slurs against them. Why don't you go and take a course in logic and then maybe you will be able to differentiate between the two actions.

There's just one problem with that, PC - the 'ideology' which you attribute to 'Zionists' is held only the mot extreme fringe criminal element. It's like presuming that every Christian shares the theology of Fred Phelps or Arnold Murray.

It's pretty much the same thing as treating every Vietnam vet as though they were Lt. Calley......

Think before you type Marg. You are the one who said that 99% of Jews were Zionists and the last time I checked the prime tenet of Zionism was the dispossesion of the Palestinians so the Jews could set up a state on the land that they stole from them.

Patrick, stop acting all innocent. You call us all Zionuts and make references to Zionists and Nazis, then you come here acting all innocent. I have no problem not calling you 'patty' , but you need to understand that if you disrespect Zionism, people will disrespect you too...

Does anyone think that Seal will ever thank the Catholic people plus other Christians in the Muslim countries who have been imprisoned and/or killed for their beliefs for sticking up for what they believe in. I guess he doesn't appreciate the enormous sacrifice these innocent people have made.

i do not belive in religious persecution wherever or whenever it occurs.

now, stop diverting and take it to another board. are you really that stupid to think that two wrongs make a right. is that a christian tenet that you claim to profess. i don't think it is.

that would come under the "orbs for orbs, molars for molars" theology."
Yes, Seal, we saw how concerned with what was happening to innocent people who had different beliefs than the Muslims. When you had your chance, you said nada. You were too busy always bashing Israel. And as far as bringing up Shalit, did anyone constantly bring up posts about him, showing pictures of his relatives and such, posting letters from his friends, bringing up pictures of dead children the Palestinian terrorists have murdered, etc.? People were making jokes because your friend Frau Sherri was going on ad nauseam about this Sameer. Were the posters supposed to sit quietly because you wanted them too while she kept on and on and on? I don't think it works that way.

Yeah Sherri did bring up the subject but so what MJB has a thread that has been going on now for over 7000 posts and that doesn't seem to bother you at all even though over 1000 of the posts are from guess who MJB. And Sheri wasn't the only one to bring up Samer, your friend Roudy did also but you will not bring them up because they are friends of yours.

Yeah Sherri did bring up the subject but so what MJB has a thread that has been going on now for over 7000 posts and that doesn't seem to bother you at all even though over 1000 of the posts are from guess who MJB. And Sheri wasn't the only one to bring up Samer, your friend Roudy did also but you will not bring them up because they are friends of yours.

But Sherri created a thread dedicated to helping a terrorist with Jewish blood on his hands who put HIMSELF on a hunger strike. If that's not absurd to you, then the Arab propaganda seems to be advancing deeper into your brain

Patrick, stop acting all innocent. You call us all Zionuts and make references to Zionists and Nazis, then you come here acting all innocent. I have no problem not calling you 'patty' , but you need to understand that if you disrespect Zionism, people will disrespect you too...

I have never in my life used the word Zionuts and if you can prove that I have I will apologize !!! I have a problem with people disrespecting me but not a big one because most of the time they are just acting foolish, I have a big problem with people disrespecting a whole ethnic group because those people are fools and racists.

"Think before you type Marg. You are the one who said that 99% of Jews were Zionists and the last time I checked the prime tenet of Zionism was the dispossesion of the Palestinians so the Jews could set up a state on the land that they stole from them. "

Where did you do that checking, PC? Because there was never anything about that 'dispossession' BS in anything I've encountered in Zionism. So I am certain it's *you* who are misinformed.

I've been around Zionists all my life, and listened to a lot of what gets said 'just between us' or 'in private' - and I never once have heard any such thing.

Just as I have heard - in 50 years of listening for it - exactly one Jewish person express a conviction that we Jews were superior. I bitch-slapped him. And no, it very sadly wasn't a total stranger and it did cause my parents considerable grief.... but nobody supported that man's statement. (It was considered that my action was 'unladylike' and 'disrespectful' of a person older than myself (I was in my teens).

Of course, if one gives credence to seal's allegations, I've been trained since birth to lie to all non-Jews as to what we believe, etc.......

Here comes Patrick to help Kemo Sabe out. Was MJB putting up pictures of dead children, letters from siblings, medical condition of Sameer, Facebook anniouncements, etc., etc? There is certainly a big difference. between Frau Sherri's long posts and MJB's short ones. As for Roudy, he was just countering Frau Sherri by bringing up Sameer in another post. As for you, Patrick, even though you weren't on the other forum for as long as Kemo Sabe, you had nothing at all to say about what was happening in other Middle East countries when it came to the imprisonment and/or murder of innocent people from the time you started posting until the close of that forum.

Forum List

Back