Giffords sticks it to partisans

So I'm supposed to change my view on the debt and debt ceiling because Gabriel Giffords was shot shot in the head? :confused:

She said: "“I strongly believe that crossing the aisle for the good of the American people is more important than party politics,”

How is raising the debt and debt ceiling "for the good of the American people"? :confused:

Last edited:
So I'm supposed to change my view on the debt and debt ceiling because Gabriel Giffords was shot shot in the head? :confused:

She said: "“I strongly believe that crossing the aisle for the good of the American people is more important than party politics,”

How is raising the debt and debt ceiling "for the good of the American people"? :confused:
Never let a good political prop go to waste.

Gabrielle Giffords stuck it to her own Democrat Party by voting IN FAVOR of the debt ceiling compromise, since over HALF of the House Democrats voted AGAINST the compromise.

It's a shame that it takes a politician who has been SHOT IN THE HEAD to understand that the over-the-top partisan bickering must stop if this country is to survive!

Everyone knows who it was that forced the crisis and refused to compromise. It was the tea baggers. Plain and Simple...she was talking about their DOGMA!

The Tea party does not listen

They are just looking for the next cliff to threaten to drive us over

Another budget is coming due. Can we expect the senate to take the same position as they have.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3749-110527beelertoon-c20110527010844.jpg

Everyone knows who it was that forced the crisis and refused to compromise. It was the tea baggers. Plain and Simple...she was talking about their DOGMA!

"Everyone" includes you and Rachel Maddow.
Actually the Democrats forced teh crisis by increasing indebtedness to where it bumped up against the debt ceiling.
Of course you could argue if the House had simply passed a clean bill raising it, none ofthis would have happened. But they did introduce a clean bill. And Democrats voted that one down as well.

well, the facts are she didn't cross the aisle, she stood right there with that vile unprofessional name calling caucus of hers

You guys think I should be in favor of the Brady Bill because James Brady was shot in the head?

Brady got in the way of a bullet that was meant for Ronald Reagan. That's the ONLY good thing that Brady has done from that day forward.

What the anti-gun people don't understand is that taking guns away from law-abiding citizens only makes it that much easier for CRIMINALS to "ply their trade".

Lots of inanimate objects are "illegal". Drugs. Alcohol for people under 21. Automobiles for people under 16 and DUI repeat offenders. The list is endless, but it doesn't stop the CRIMINALS from doing it.

Actually, it showed that the Tea Party group were the only ones with a backbone in politics to stand up against what's wrong with America. They seem to be the only group on Capital Hill that actually understands where the money came from. (a little hint for you.....there is no such thing as a money tree)

This woman should be ashamed. ALL the people was behind her when she got shot, and now she comes out PREACHING TO US.

ALL the Democrats voted AGAINST Bush when he asked the Dept ceiling be raised.

Fxxk the Democrat party and their NOW PREACHING about Bipartisanship

Last edited:

Forum List

Back