Gibbs Says GOP Has Shot at Winning House This Fall

it is a lie to say they dont have a real agenda
when its not even allowed to be debated in congress

Okay. What's their agenda?

$willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

Then both parties can blame "gridlock."

Unhappily there is no third party to tip the balance.

Bingo. And the sheep who think they have things all figured out will become further divided. The two parties don't want a third party, that would mean becoming accountable and actually getting things done. Sad part is, all the major third parties outside of the Libertarian Party offer up batshit insane candidates. As for the Libertarian Party, they nominated Bob Barr last time out, which is just as bad. Locally, in my state for example, the Libertarian party is run by people in office who are Republicans. So, yeah. :eusa_eh:

I don't know, Boehner did one hell of a job forcing them to listen to him as he read the stimulus bill to them, It was almost a house filibuster.
That tiny sprout of a spine will wither away if he ever gets the role of Speaker.

He's no Newt Gingrich, and even that little weasel couldn't take the heat and pressure of leadership.

Make bank on it...Bookmark this post.

Bingo. And the sheep who think they have things all figured out will become further divided. The two parties don't want a third party, that would mean becoming accountable and actually getting things done. Sad part is, all the major third parties outside of the Libertarian Party offer up batshit insane candidates. As for the Libertarian Party, they nominated Bob Barr last time out, which is just as bad. Locally, in my state for example, the Libertarian party is run by people in office who are Republicans. So, yeah. :eusa_eh:

I'm not sure "bat-shit insane" describes the REAL character of third party candidates: IMHO, a third party could offer some combination of Jesus/MLK/Washington/Jefferson, and the media (MSNBC and FNC) would ignore them, until they accidentially became relevant, then they'd be branded "bat-shit insane" by both FNC and MSNBC because they were not "Mainstream Candidates;" I. E. easy to sell to listeners, and more importantly, advertisers.

That tiny sprout of a spine will wither away if he ever gets the role of Speaker.

He's no Newt Gingrich, and even that little weasel couldn't take the heat and pressure of leadership.

Maybe the Tobacco industry can give him another contribution to lift the rules of getting contributions on the house floor. Then it will really be like the 90's all over again!

I'm not sure "bat-shit insane" describes the REAL character of third party candidates: IMHO, a third party could offer some combination of Jesus/MLK/Washington/Jefferson, and the media (MSNBC and FNC) would ignore them, until they accidentially became relevant, then they'd be branded "bat-shit insane" by both FNC and MSNBC because they were not "Mainstream Candidates;" I. E. easy to sell to listeners, and more importantly, advertisers.

I'm referring to the 2008 Presidential Election. Chuck Baldwin wanted to take us back to Bible Law and Cynthia Mckinney who believed the Bush Administration was behind 9/11.

I don't know, Boehner did one hell of a job forcing them to listen to him as he read the stimulus bill to them, It was almost a house filibuster.

I hope I never need to say, "Hello President Boehner, please pass the cream."

I'm referring to the 2008 Presidential Election. Chuck Baldwin wanted to take us back to Bible Law and Cynthia Mckinney who believed the Bush Administration was behind 9/11.

Sure, I know. This is what Republican and Democratic candidates would say if they couldn't afford highly paid coaches.

That would explain the aversion to the Tea Party.
The Repugs wanna cling to it and assimilate it to themselves.
The Demos just wanna marginalize it and act like it has no effect. Meanwhile they suggest forming their own Coffee Party.
Neither party wants a legitimate 3rd wheel.

I hope the Republicans take back the House slightly and even come closer in the Senate. Though if any of the GOP bothered to look in the long run, they would see in doing so would practically ensure a 2nd Obama Term.

I fail to see your logic in that.
it clear he's thinking it will be like in the 90's with Clinton

one would have to hope the GOP has learned
but i kinda doubt it

Clinton adjusted to that mid-term loss, he understood it. He didn't denigrate the people, he listened. He did the same when he lost the governorship. He came out of that loss stronger, not bitter or vengeful. He was more like Kennedy, he learned not so much from just mistakes, but the huge tsunamis of mistakes.

From all that I've seen, Obama is much more Nixonian in both paranoia and abilities. There is no ownership of mistakes, the problems are caused by his enemies, like the unwashed masses and those that really are 'out to get him.'

I fail to see your logic in that.
it clear he's thinking it will be like in the 90's with Clinton

one would have to hope the GOP has learned
but i kinda doubt it

Clinton adjusted to that mid-term loss, he understood it. He didn't denigrate the people, he listened. He did the same when he lost the governorship. He came out of that loss stronger, not bitter or vengeful. He was more like Kennedy, he learned not so much from just mistakes, but the huge tsunamis of mistakes.

From all that I've seen, Obama is much more Nixonian in both paranoia and abilities. There is no ownership of mistakes, the problems are caused by his enemies, like the unwashed masses and those that really are 'out to get him.'
exactly, Clinton changed
i kinda doubt Obama will
he is by far the most arrogant politician i have seen in years
if not in my lifetime
i dont think even Nixon was as arrogant

Forum List

Back