Gibbs Says GOP Has Shot at Winning House This Fall

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
Gibbs stated that "there's no doubt there's enough seats in play" to allow "Republicans to take control" in the 112th Congress.

Gibbs Says GOP Has Shot at Winning House This Fall - Yahoo! News

Republicans would need to take back about 40 seats to slip into the majority, placing the current GOP leader, Ohio Rep. John Boehner, in line to replace Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., as speaker.

Obama spokesman says Democrats could lose House - Yahoo! News

Awwwww...... Pudding Head Pelosi could loose her Elite Status

To be fair, doesn't either party technically have a chance of winning the House every 2 years?

I suspect this is just more "setting expectations"
so when they fall a little short it will be able to be called a victory for the dems

so when they fall a little short it will be able to be called a victory for the dems

I hope the Republicans take back the House slightly and even come closer in the Senate. Though if any of the GOP bothered to look in the long run, they would see in doing so would practically ensure a 2nd Obama Term.

The Dem's we have now?

Couldn't find Victory with a ten man working crew.

In fact, they can hardly read teleprompters...

I don't know, Boehner did one hell of a job forcing them to listen to him as he read the stimulus bill to them, It was almost a house filibuster.

I hope the Republicans take back the House slightly and even come closer in the Senate. Though if any of the GOP bothered to look in the long run, they would see in doing so would practically ensure a 2nd Obama Term.

I fail to see your logic in that.

It would be interesting to see how much money we would save if Pelosi is no longer SoH.

i fail to see your logic in that.

$bill-clinton-picture.jpg

it clear he's thinking it will be like in the 90's with Clinton

one would have to hope the GOP has learned
but i kinda doubt it

it clear he's thinking it will be like in the 90's with Clinton

one would have to hope the GOP has learned
but i kinda doubt it

:clap2:

Spot on, this is shaping up to be just like the 90's with Clinton.

Republicans have no real candidate at the moment to take on Obama. Populist moment shakes the Republicans back into power, promising transparency and everything the GOP/Tea Party is now.

Sound familiar anyone?

Hmmmm, history repeats itself? Mr Obama is no Bill Clinton.

Oh really? How so?

Both have unlimited amounts of charisma. Both are centrist Democrats. Both are strong on Foreign policy. Both have a similar social policy when it comes to things at home.

It's the 90's all over again. And the Republicans getting back in power will be their worst downfall. Why? Because they'll actually have to do something and can no longer blame Pelosi and Reid when nothing happens.

Forum List

Back