Gibbs mocks Palin

Everyone mocks Palin...

Why shouldn't Gibbs?

Probably because he represents the President of the United States and thus acting like a juvenile in public damages the image of the his bosses office, The President is SUPPOSED to be above such petty nonsense and so are the people on his staff.
The funny thing about Gibb's is he's a clueless moron. Just watch his daily briefings. He's only able to give answers to about 10% of the questions asked. Most of what you hear from him is:

"Well, I haven't heard about that, but i'll get back to ya".......Oh, that hasn't been discussed that I know of, I'll have to get back to ya'........As far as I know, the president never said that, i'll have to get back to ya'.....Uhhhhhh, I know Rham said that, but I have no idea what the president thinks, I'll have to get back to ya'.....Oh but the president hasn't briefed me in several days, but i'm sure that's what he's thinking. I'll have to get back to ya!

It's fucking ludicrous!

This administration is like a circus full of clowns trying to stuff themselves into a volkswagon, with Gibbs being the last to try and stuff himself in, and Obama's the lead fucking Bozo!

Everyone mocks Palin...

Why shouldn't Gibbs?

Probably because he represents the President of the United States and thus acting like a juvenile in public damages the image of the his bosses office, The President is SUPPOSED to be above such petty nonsense and so are the people on his staff.
The funny thing about Gibb's is he's a clueless moron. Just watch his daily briefings. He's only able to give answers to about 10% of the questions asked. Most of what you hear from him is:

"Well, I haven't heard about that, but i'll get back to ya".......Oh, that hasn't been discussed that I know of, I'll have to get back to ya'........As far as I know, the president never said that, i'll have to get back to ya'.....Uhhhhhh, I know Rham said that, but I have no idea what the president thinks, I'll have to get back to ya'.....Oh but the president hasn't briefed me in several days, but i'm sure that's what he's thinking. I'll have to get back to ya!

It's fucking ludicrous!

This administration is like a circus full of clowns trying to stuff themselves into a volkswagon, with Gibbs being the last to try and stuff himself in, and Obama's the lead fucking Bozo!

Funny you should mention clowns.....

Send In The Clowns from ALR6002 - Video

It's fucking ludicrous!

Funny you should mention clowns.....

Send In The Clowns from ALR6002 - Video
Send in the clowns should be played everytime Obama makes an appearance!

Slight of hand: White House spokesman Robert Gibbs writes in jab at Sarah Palin's Tea Party speech

"I wrote a few things down," Gibbs said after a question about a White House jobs summit. "I wrote eggs, milk and bread. I crossed out bread, just so I can make pancakes for \[son\] Ethan if it snows."

As the briefing room erupted in laughter, Gibbs added, "And then I wrote down hope and change, just in case I forgot."

Hm, kind of funny, but I am not sure if Press Secretary should do that kind of things.

Well, we know Palin wrote down the notes on her hand, but that still leaves open the question of who wrote the words on Obama's teleprompter. Do you think Gibbs has any nifty one liners about that?

"Un, you want to know where I stand on health care reform today? Hold on a minute while I see what my teleprompter has to say about that."

Well, we know Palin wrote down the notes on her hand, but that still leaves open the question of who wrote the words on Obama's teleprompter.

For that matter, who wrote the words on previous POTUS' teleprompters, since this one isn't the first to use one.

But you knew that already, I'm guessing....

Well, we know Palin wrote down the notes on her hand, but that still leaves open the question of who wrote the words on Obama's teleprompter.

For that matter, who wrote the words on previous POTUS' teleprompters, since this one isn't the first to use one.

First you guys run against Bush, saying everything Bush did must be changed, and now every time some one criticizes Obama, you say, "But if Bush did it, it must be ok." More and more it is coming to seem that the Bush presidency is something Obama aspires to emulate rather than something he wants to change.

First you guys run against Bush, saying everything Bush did must be changed, and now every time some one criticizes Obama, you say, "But if Bush did it, it must be ok." More and more it is coming to seem that the Bush presidency is something Obama aspires to emulate rather than something he wants to change.

So, did I mention Shrub specifically or even exclusively? Doesn't look like I did. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back