Giants VS Baltimore!

J

janeeng

Damn, from what was a 17 - 0 game, in favor for Baltimore, the damn Giants are winning now! :(

I don't..cause as of the last 3 years..we sucked!!.....LOL!!..pass the chips..and dip!!...LOL!!...Ooops..while your up?..grab me a cold one...Just kiding...I'll get it..sit right back..I gota go to the lu!!...I'm all hyped up!!!...LOL!!

Creek..(I like that handle)...:)

Well, I will watch it Creek here and there. My Brother John is a HUGE Vikings fan! Husband loves Giants, hahahaha, Jim of course with the steelers, and I happen to like the Cowboys! I think I have a pic of Jim in his Steelers shirt.

I'm really happy with the progress...and it feels like something big is gona hapen for this website...I just know it!!!..By this winter..it'll be so busy here..it'll be hard to find eachother!!...It's great we got a safe zone for us..and the family...Hey..My B-Day is the 5th...comming up..I saw Chucks dausghters is the same?...if so...lota J's here..and coincidenses here..and B-Days.!!....This winter...this place is gona rock!!!...I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Creek!!

Hey Creek, c'mon to NJ, come out with us Saturday!!!! :) it would sure be a night you couldn't forget with Jackass and Jim that's for sure! hehehehe

Who cares what day it is, I need to go out for sure now.

Damn, from what was a 17 - 0 game, in favor for Baltimore, the damn Giants are winning now! :(

I never said plutonium was not used in power plants. I said correctly that it was used in bombs.

You are so anxious to be right about something, anything, that you're drooling dog desperate to find something.

Forum List

Back