Giants Trade Jeremy Shockey to Saints

ESPN - Fantasy Spin: Jeremy Shockey traded to New Orleans - Fantasy Football

For a second and fifth round pick. Wow. I'd say the Saints got a bargain. Shockey has underachieved since being in the NFL, but that's still a high value, low risk move right there in my opinion.

I think he'll fit in better with the Saints offense, anyway. Especially since Eli was a fluke, and he'll be back to his typical mediocrity this season.
I think he'll fit in better with Brees as well. Great pick up. And you're right on getting a bargain.

But give Eli his props, he won his ring fair and square. No matter what happens from here on out, he'll still be considered a winner and Eli to Tyree will go down as the greatest play in Superbowl history.

I think he'll fit in better with Brees as well. Great pick up. And you're right on getting a bargain.

But give Eli his props, he won his ring fair and square. No matter what happens from here on out, he'll still be considered a winner and Eli to Tyree will go down as the greatest play in Superbowl history.

I love watching that play! I keep thinking Tyree is going to drop the ball every time I watch it, but thank goodness he hangs on every time!

Being a Colts fan, we love Eli and love to hate the Pats, so it was double sweet to see the Giants win the Super Bowl this year.

2 years in a row a Manning was Super Bowl MVP! :cool:

Forum List

Back