Giants Head To Super Bowl

Um jill, Eli Manning is like 10% of why this team is in the SB right now.

He didn't do SHIT, until the last couple games. I know, that's when it COUNTS, but you have no basis on how to decide which Eli Manning is going to show up week to week. It's pot luck.

I'm an Eagles fan, and normally I hate the Giants, but I'm rooting for you. It's better than the Cowboys, I guess.

So far, the spread on the game is NY +12.

I'm so taking that action if it stays above 10.5...No way the Giants don't cover that. NE hasn't won a SB by more than 3 points in like...EVER.

OK, here's the deal. I'm a home team kinda person. I am thrilled that I have a reason to watch the super bowl. But I don't try to pretend that I'm big on football or that I even really *get* it. I'll watch the game. I'll have fun. I'll have some drinks and chips with friends and I'll root for the Giants.

Plus... I just like Eli Manning ;o)

The Giants will win in Giant fashion. A close nail biter.

I just hope my nails grow back after that GB game.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

The Giants will win in Giant fashion. A close nail biter.

I just hope my nails grow back after that GB game.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

That would be a thing of beauty but it is unlikely. The Patriots are as good as I have seen in years.

OK, here's the deal. I'm a home team kinda person. I am thrilled that I have a reason to watch the super bowl. But I don't try to pretend that I'm big on football or that I even really *get* it. I'll watch the game. I'll have fun. I'll have some drinks and chips with friends and I'll root for the Giants.

Plus... I just like Eli Manning ;o)

Hey, that's all good. It makes it sting just a little less if you happen to lose.

I know about the stinging. I'm a philly sports fan.

Hey, that's all good. It makes it sting just a little less if you happen to lose.

I know about the stinging. I'm a philly sports fan.

It could be worse. You could be a Bills fan with 4 SB loses and still have to put up with the snow. NOT THAT I'M A BILLS FAN!

Camgate...Camgate...Camgate...Camgate...Camgate...Camgate...

Now the Boston Globe has reported that the Putriots recorded the Rams final walk through in the 2002 Super Bowl.

Camgate...Camgate...Camgate...Camgate...Camgate...Camgate...

I'm conflicted on this one. I'd like to see the Patriots make history, but I would also like to see both Manning brothers in possession of a Super Bowl ring. I guess Eli may get another chance down the road to get a Super Bowl ring, but the Patriots may not have another opportunity like this to make history.

Heh...

Wanna talk about sting? I'm a Mets fan. :eusa_wall:

But we did get Santana! ;)

Oh yeah, and I root for the Islanders and Knicks. :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

Yeah, the Santana deal definitely stings.

I still think we're the "team to beat" this year, though. You have question marks. The Mets are aging. Pedro, Alou, Delgado...

The Phils and Mets match up VERY well. It'll be an exciting season, I think. Especially considering we can probably count Atlanta and Florida out, and definitely Washington.

Atlanta took back Glavine! LOL! Their pitching staff is ancient! Might as well go grab Maddux too!

What a brilliant game. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Giants were the better team and deserved to win. Coughlin outcoached Belichick too.
You are right it was a brilliant game. You did not need to be a New England or New York fan, or even a football fan, to enjoy that game. Hard fought and in doubt till the end. Very entertaining. Hats off to the GMen, heroes to underdogs everywhere.

This is the image running tonight on Boston.com:

1202093926_9595.jpg

You are right it was a brilliant game. You did not need to be a New England or New York fan, or even a football fan, to enjoy that game. Hard fought and in doubt till the end. Very entertaining. Hats off to the GMen, heroes to underdogs everywhere.

Nah, I think you'd be thoroughly bored if you didn't enjoy football. I hate Nascar, and the Superbowl equivalent of Nascar wouldn't interest me in the slightest.

Either way, I enjoyed the game. I won $6.25 off the first quarter! Woohoo!!

The Putriots got what they deserve. I hope they are thoroughly humilated. They are a cheating team who for years have been breaking rules while the NFL has let them off.

If they did tape the Rams walk through before SB 36, Bulliceck should be put out of coaching. Did he look like a baby last night, running off the field?

Brady showed class in his interview when he gave the Giants the credit.

GO GIANTS!

Forum List

Back