Giants have lost edge in NFC

Eagles need to beat Dallas AND get some help. They screwed themselves by losing this week.

If they get in somehow, I'll get in on the action. What are the terms?

Are you a betting men RGS?

Maybe all of us on this thread should have a friendly "bet" for the playoffs. You're so sure the Panthers are going to win it all, I'm betting on the Colts of course, Xenophon the Giants, not quite sure who Toro and JimH52 want...and anyone else who wants in. Paulie could bet the Eagles.....:rofl: Del the Pats :rofl: :rofl:

What do you boys think?

i think if the pats get into the playoffs, they've got a good chance to go all the way. unfortunately, the jets have to beat the dolphins or the jags have to beat the ravens to make that happen. i think the pats have a real good chance to go 11-5 and not make the playoffs.

i think if the pats get into the playoffs, they've got a good chance to go all the way. unfortunately, the jets have to beat the dolphins or the jags have to beat the ravens to make that happen. i think the pats have a real good chance to go 11-5 and not make the playoffs.

You are correct sir!

I, of course, hating the Pats with all that is good about football, will be cheering for Miami to win. To think they were 1-15 last year, and could win their division this year! :eek: (Doesn't say much about Cam Cameron's coaching abilities, eh?)

I also will be keeping a close eye on Sunday Nights game, the Broncos and the Chargers. Whoever wins that game is who the Colts play in round one.........

Now, what shall we bet? :eusa_whistle:

Eagles get in, they go to the super bowl. I'm not calling a SB win though. Only an appearance.

I lose, I put up an avatar that says "America works best when it stays to the left" for a week.

You are correct sir!

I, of course, hating the Pats with all that is good about football, will be cheering for Miami to win. To think they were 1-15 last year, and could win their division this year! :eek: (Doesn't say much about Cam Cameron's coaching abilities, eh?)

I also will be keeping a close eye on Sunday Nights game, the Broncos and the Chargers. Whoever wins that game is who the Colts play in round one.........

Now, what shall we bet? :eusa_whistle:

if i win, you post naked for a week.
if you win, you post naked for a week.
deal?
:lol:

Eagles have to win and the Bucs have to lose. Tampa Bay is at home to Oakland so I don't think the Eagles are going to the playoffs.

So Toro, who do you want in our Super Bowl pool? del is going to post naked if he wins I guess, wearing only eots hat!

Even if the Pats get in, I can't see them going too far. A spread offense and a decent defense is not going to get it done against smash mouth teams like the Steelers and the Titans.

So Toro, who do you want in our Super Bowl pool? del is going to post naked if he wins I guess, wearing only eots hat!

Become despondent with grief if I choose your team because I couldn't get it right if my life depended on it.

Generally, the teams that win are the teams that are playing the best in December, particularly on defense. Right now, the most dangerous team may be the Colts. However, the Titans are the most physically dominating team. If Haynesworth is back, I think they are the team to beat.

Are you a betting men RGS?

Maybe all of us on this thread should have a friendly "bet" for the playoffs. You're so sure the Panthers are going to win it all, I'm betting on the Colts of course, Xenophon the Giants, not quite sure who Toro and JimH52 want...and anyone else who wants in. Paulie could bet the Eagles.....:rofl: Del the Pats :rofl: :rofl:

What do you boys think?
I'm for that, the bet is easy, loser has to use the winner team's helmet as an avatar for a week.

Eagles have to win and the Bucs have to lose. Tampa Bay is at home to Oakland so I don't think the Eagles are going to the playoffs.

You're right, it's a long shot. I mentioned that earlier though, and took it into consideration when offering my part of the bargain.

I probably won't even be faced with having to make good on my offer in the first place, but anything can happen. We win and get help, we're in and I'm bound to it. Anything else, and I'm off the hook.

But, any given Sunday, right?

Last edited:
I'm for that, the bet is easy, loser has to use the winner team's helmet as an avatar for a week.

OK, cool! So whoever wants in on the bet has to agree to use the logo, helmet, whatever of the winning Super Bowl team, plus REP the winner of course!

If they get in, I believe the Pats have the ability to go all the way and willing to bet on that.

Though you gotta admit Echo that Bill is the best coach ever. Tom Brady and alot of other great Pats player go down and the Patriots still are gonna go 11-5 hopefully.

If they get in, I believe the Pats have the ability to go all the way and willing to bet on that.

Though you gotta admit Echo that Bill is the best coach ever. Tom Brady and alot of other great Pats player go down and the Patriots still are gonna go 11-5 hopefully.

You are talking about Bill Billicheat, right?

Ah, youth. What does a 17 year old know lol! Maybe I'll start a thread...hahahahahahahah. :eek:

Anyway, like I said, Tony Dungy is the BEST COACH in the NFL~he's not a cheater like some..........do you get the PICTURE? (or should I say video!)

Glad you want in on the bet!

OK So far we have:

Del and Modbert - Pats

Paulie-Eagles (if they get in)

Echo Zulu-Colts

Xenophon-Giants

Toro-Titans ________________

JimH52-Colts?

RGS-Panthers

Anyone else want in?

Last edited:
You are talking about Bill Billicheat, right?

Knew it was only a matter of time before someone brought up Spygate.

Let me put it this way, every team in the NFL tries for the latest advantage including the Colts and Pats. Only problem for Bill is that he got caught because Mangini ratted him out. (And what did the Pats do next game? Smashed them anyway). The Patriots don't need to cheat to get a perfect season as they obviously showed.

They are 10-5 with a QB who is having his first real year in the NFL and a great deal of key players down.

And to Echo:

Would the Colts be 10-5 if Manning went down? Not a chance in hell. ;)

Forum List

Back