Giants have lost edge in NFC

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I think the Plaxico incident has pushed the Giants down on the list of favorites in the NFC and certainly as repeat Super Bowl winners. Thoughts anyone?

If not, the other Manning boy will win the Super Bowl, I think it's going to happen anyway.

Peyton is peeking right now....watch out for my Colts! :cool:

If not, the other Manning boy will win the Super Bowl, I think it's going to happen anyway.

Peyton is peeking right now....watch out for my Colts! :cool:

Except for one year, Colts and Manning have blown it in the playoffs more then a prostitute on a saturday night. ;)

Except for one year, Colts and Manning have blown it in the playoffs more then a prostitute on a saturday night. ;)

Says the angry Pats fan.................:eusa_whistle:

PS-I just got done watching the Giants beat the Panthers in overtime! Woo Hoo!

As long as Jacobs is healthy, the Giants are the team to beat IMHO.

Here is an update for you:

34-28 NY

Yup IN overtime. Carolina will beat them next time assuming the Giants can win in the playoffs at all.

I am sure Tampa Bay was all happy they beat Carolina the first time too, shall we rehash who is title holder in their division? Or who won the second game and crushed Tampa from the top spot?

The Giants are going down.

Yup IN overtime.
In short, Carolina lost.
Carolina will beat them next time assuming the Giants can win in the playoffs at all.
Not a chance, BTW, NY seems to be 4-0 in it's last 4 playoff games.

I am sure Tampa Bay was all happy they beat Carolina the first time too, shall we rehash who is title holder in their division? Or who won the second game and crushed Tampa from the top spot?
The last time NY played tampa was in the playoffs last year, NY destroyed them.

The Giants are going down.
Not by carolina.

08_1222_10.gif

Yup, they barely managed to beat Carolina and had lost how many games before the Carolina game?

Giants are going down.

Are you a betting men RGS?

Maybe all of us on this thread should have a friendly "bet" for the playoffs. You're so sure the Panthers are going to win it all, I'm betting on the Colts of course, Xenophon the Giants, not quite sure who Toro and JimH52 want...and anyone else who wants in. Paulie could bet the Eagles.....:rofl: Del the Pats :rofl: :rofl:

What do you boys think?

Forum List

Back